I was just sittin here at my computer, and then I see my dogs head shoot up and I hear somethin makin a weird farty noise in my bathroom. So me and dog go check out the bathroom, but theres nobody in there. I thought it might be the mouse my dad has been hearing/seeing, but my dog was looking up at the light fixture above the mirror. MOUSES CAN'T GET UP THERE. WHAT IS THIS DEMON
this house is bitchin
Last edited by CaptainCanti at Dec 3, 2015,
can mice climb walls? like is that a thing that mice can do?
this house is bitchin
Sounds like Az'tac'hash'etoth, High Tormentor of the 3rd Circle of Hell.

Best burn the house down now.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by CaptainCanti

they most certainly can climb walls

with great ease too
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
yeah, meeces can get just about anywhere.

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Pastafarian96
they most certainly can climb walls

with great ease too

Are you sure it wasn't a spider wearing a mouse's skin?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
maybe it was one of these?

i like to imagine they can jump around steep cliff-like surfaces like mountain goats.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
It's Mr Hankey, the Christmas poop!
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by CaptainCanti

Mouses can totally run up walls. I once had one cornered in my basement and it ran straight up the wall. Although, that wall was concrete and had easier footing.
Quote by Leather Sleeves
Mouses can totally run up walls. I once had one cornered in my basement and it ran straight up the wall. Although, that wall was concrete and had easier footing.

Yeah, mice can climb rough surface walls, but not smooth surfaces.

The little bastids have a 12" vertical jump though!
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by jakesmellspoo
maybe it was one of these?

i like to imagine they can jump around steep cliff-like surfaces like mountain goats.

I love mousedeer theyre so adorable!

Unfortunately they can't jump around like mountain goats, but they run really cutely
cat
nothing to worry about op

it was Casper... the "friendly ghost"
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by guitarxo
I love mousedeer theyre so adorable!

Unfortunately they can't jump around like mountain goats, but they run really cutely

i bet you'd eat one.

cuz you're a cat.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
mouse...deer? What crazy science is this?

no science, only intelligent design.

yeah, probably that.
the only monster in my bathroom is muh dick olollollolloolololololllol

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
The beast has migrated to my laundry room. I think it might be in the vents or something, because my dog still hasn't found it. Granted maybe it was behind the heater or something, I didn't wanna look because FUCK that.
this house is bitchin
Nah, it hasn't made that kinda noise. Last night it kinda sounded like kinda like water dripping on a floor I guess???? I dunno. Tonight I just heard little pitter pattering like it was crawling.

Also that roach was kinda adorable aside from the hissing and antlers
this house is bitchin
Quote by CaptainCanti
Also that roach was kinda adorable aside from the hissing and antlers

This whole thing has turned into me watching angry gecko vids for 30 mins.
Quote by CaptainCanti
The beast has migrated to my laundry room. I think it might be in the vents or something, because my dog still hasn't found it. Granted maybe it was behind the heater or something, I didn't wanna look because FUCK that.

oh man, this just reminded me of the time at my aunt's old place where a mouse got inside the dryer. like, inside where all the mechanical parts are, and the next time someone turned it on, the mouse got ripped in half.

no one knew it was in there until it started to smell pretty ripe.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i bet you'd eat one.

cuz you're a cat.

I'm a disgrace to all felines. I spent half an hour watching them at the zoo but I'd never eat them
cat
Quote by guitarxo
I'm a disgrace to all felines. I spent half an hour watching them at the zoo but I'd never eat them

Like Garfield, you prefer Lasagna?
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin