I listen to DnB, or mastodon when I run
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Usually house of some type if I'm running/doing other cardio stuff. If I'm lifting weights I prefer rap.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Eagles of Death Metal, Incubus, QOTSA and (lol) Puddle of Mudd actually feature quite heavily in my workout playlists.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Pretty much anything heavy/lots of double bass. Gives me a good tempo when I work out (gym or running). I tend to listen to Shadows Fall, Carnifex, Slipknot, Behemoth, Avatar, Born of Osiris, Thy Art is Murder, etc. Keeps me going even when I want to quit
"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.” Shakespeare - Macbeth
If using my punchbag counts as working out i usually listen to Pantera when using it.
OP should compile everything posted ITT into a youtube playlist
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Gah, I remember the weight room in HS they would play Linkin Park and other crap. Macho jocks benching to "Crawling"...
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."