More people!

"China ‘clone factory’ scientist eyes human replication"

"Beijing: The Chinese scientist behind the world’s biggest cloning factory has technology advanced enough to replicate humans, he told AFP, and is only holding off for fear of the public reaction."

http://www.livemint.com/Politics/EERwkGIgOPEf9g27RLhh2N/China-clone-factory-scientist-eyes-human-replication.html
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
#clonelivesmatter
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Quote by Arby911
More people!

"China ‘clone factory’ scientist eyes human replication"

"Beijing: The Chinese scientist behind the world’s biggest cloning factory has technology advanced enough to replicate humans, he told AFP, and is only holding off for fear of the public reaction."

http://www.livemint.com/Politics/EERwkGIgOPEf9g27RLhh2N/China-clone-factory-scientist-eyes-human-replication.html

A while ago there were these people doing some meditation shit at a fair type deal, and they has this petition to stop the Chinese govt from harvesting these people organs, they were pretty much getting targeted for practising this type of meditation yoga shit. Sounds like a really lame country. I guarantee that there would be actual clones in existence but it would be done in high secrecy, its pretty crazy to think about how advanced technology really is in secret.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
Quote by DQcrewmember
i'm just gonna leave this here...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs

that's awesome, trump loves hes china.

"I know china, hes a gereat guy, people say how can you not like china, I love china" - this guy needs to be president.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
Quote by heartbreakhotel
So china clones a couple of cows, who gives a shit when people are starving

I'm not sure how the two are related?
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
I'm not sure how the two are related?

Cow = Food? I think that's what he was getting at.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
Quote by nanna_guy414
Cow = Food? I think that's what he was getting at.

Sure, but it's still irrelevant. The problem with food isn't production, it's distribution.

And that problem isn't material to cloning at all.

I suspect what he may have been alluding to was that cloning is immaterial when we have real-world problems like starvation, but can't be certain. If that's the case it's an ignorant argument, since not only do we have the capability to work on more than one issue at a time, but technology is what's given us the capability to produce sufficient food to feed the entire planet.

Which is why I asked for clarification. I don't want to assign an argument to him that he's not making.
Charles Darwin
More mes

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
More mes

you're all indistinguishable anyway

a Chinese guy that plays violin and piano, works with computers, and has a bunch of Xs in his name. How many chineses does that describe?
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Quote by StewieSwan

a Chinese guy that plays violin and piano, works with computers, and has a bunch of Xs in his name. How many chineses does that describe?

Please be more specific

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Please be more specific

black hair, on the thin side, around 5'8", on the conservative side
Quote by CaptainCanti

December 14, 2017
hmmmm sounds familiar

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by DQcrewmember
i'm just gonna leave this here...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs

best dq guy post
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by K33nbl4d3
best dq guy post

t actually is, Im getting annoyed with his stupid stories.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
So so many crones. Crones everywhere!
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by Fat Lard
hold up, if you send these guys DNA, will they make you a liver? *strokes chin*

I've been wondering how that works myself. Of course if you've got shitty genes and a fucked up liver/heart/etc. to start with it's not as useful as it otherwise would be.
Charles Darwin
Untill they can also grow the human in the lab, I'm not gonna be impressed.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Untill they can also grow the human in the lab, I'm not gonna be impressed.

Did you read the article?
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
I've been wondering how that works myself. Of course if you've got shitty genes and a fucked up liver/heart/etc. to start with it's not as useful as it otherwise would be.

I'd imagine if you were genetically predisposed to liver it would carry through to a cloned liver .

But how big a stretch would it be to alter those genes or replace them before you start growing the liver/human?

And how long until The Island becomes real?
Quote by Arby911
Did you read the article?

Didn't contain any information as to how they would grow the human. So if they do already have a mechanical uterus then congrats to them.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at Dec 2, 2015,
Quote by Neo Evil11
Didn't contain any information as to how they would grow the human. So if they do already have a mechanical uterus then congrats to them.

You're a mechanical uterus
My God, it's full of stars!