its interesting, but i don't know how practical.

$40 to include the shipping for one at a time deal.

this is my argument, its easy to snipe pedals. most (if not every) pedal i have sold i haven't lost money on. so i am looking at this like i could buy a pedal i want, if i don't like it, i could sell it back to reverb, etc. AND take a $40 hit once a month. to keep things even (if done once a month).

i would still buy/flip/sellm etc, and at least they would be mine if i wanted them.

thats just me though.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
It is a super neat idea, and for pedal-demoers it can be necessary. I would sign up but I do not care enough and I really dislike the inconvenience of shipping stuff back.

+1 to Trashed. If you know how to buy and re-sell it is just as good as a rental service.
Last edited by Will Lane at Dec 3, 2015,
My thoughts as well... neat idea for those that want to test out all of the, lets say, muff clones, but not or me. I want all the muffs.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Quote by DeathByDestroyr at #33712149
I want all the muffs.

*sigh* Don't we all?

I could see how this would be great for people who do reviews for pedals and want to A/B them. Otherwise I think it might just be a pain in the butt.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
That could be a cool idea, but you should think about it first. $40/month is $480/year. Do you lose more than that much per year buying and selling pedals to find the right one? If so, this could be the solution.

You also need to know if they have all the pedals you want, and if you can get them quickly. Maybe they might only have ONE Dunlop Crybaby and someone else has it right now.

You should also consider distance from they distribution center. If they are in California and you're in Florida, you could be looking at 2 weeks before getting a new pedal after sending the old one back. That's $20 down the drain every time you ship a pedal back.

I'm not saying this wont work, but I would definitely look into it more before signing up.
seems like a gimmick.

just save that cash and buy pedals that you can keep/resell.
mojostompboxes.com
I can't see the logic behind it. A lot of pedals are under £100 so, for a couple of months rent, you will have them for life. If you find a pedal you love are you going to keep renting it month after month?

Now if it were a lease purchase arrangement, where, If you like the pedal, you then pay to keep it, that might be good but I'm still not convinced.

As they say on Dragons Den "I'm out"
Please note: The above comments are based on my experience, and may represent my perception of that experience. This may not be accurate and, subject to the style of music you play, may be irrelevant or wrong.