I really like holiday in Berlin by Frank Zappa.

Have yourself a Merry Little holiday is a good one I think it was written for a movie Judy Garland was in. She didn't mind homos adapting somewhere over the rainbow as their theme song and I admire her for that.

Holiday don't be late by the Chipmunks I like that one

oh holiday tree . Kind of sounds Italian

the 12 days of holiday is kind of repetitious but memorable.

It's beginning to look a lot like holiday is cute

the holiday song by Mel Torme is exquisite

there's lots of holiday songs what's your favorite?
uh huh.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Banjocal
Probably some shit by Frank Sinatra.

Christmas is good for the food, not the fake-cheery environment or the saccharine songs.

Yup. Christmas music is uniformly shitty.
Quote by yope
I really like holiday in Berlin by Frank Zappa.

Have yourself a Merry Little holiday is a good one I think it was written for a movie Judy Garland was in. She didn't mind homos adapting somewhere over the rainbow as their theme song and I admire her for that.

Holiday don't be late by the Chipmunks I like that one

oh holiday tree . Kind of sounds Italian

the 12 days of holiday is kind of repetitious but memorable.

It's beginning to look a lot like holiday is cute

the holiday song by Mel Torme is exquisite

there's lots of holiday songs what's your favorite?

Yope, it's time to move on.
Anybody who performed "Silent Night" is da best
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric (Black)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric (Ebony w/ gold)
Orange Micro Terror 20W Hybrid amp head
Orange Crush Pro 120W amp head
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Power Supply
Korg Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Electro-Harmonix XO Metal Muff
MXR M-103 Blue Box
TC Electronic Dark Matter
TC Electronic Fangs Metal
I don't know why but I always enjoyed Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer for some reason

Quote by Hal-Sephira at #33712250
Anybody who performed "Silent Night" is da best

Athankyou
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
if we're all gonna ignore Yope's whiny OP, then:

Father Christmas by the Kinks and Silent Night, Deadly Night by The (Motherfuckin') Browns are my favorite "Christmas" songs because they're not cheery bullshit songs.

also Night Birds have a "Christmas" song called The Less The Merrier.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Pastafarian96
I don't know why but I always enjoyed Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer for some reason

Yes