I made holiday CDs and gave them away as holiday presents this year to my friends and family. I haven't done any real holiday shopping . I have to do a little bit .
Last edited by yope at Dec 3, 2015,
I have my UG secret santa shopping done.....that's it so far
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I've heard that term. Does that mean giving gifts anonymously for the holiday?
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
fuck no I never know what to give

money give money it's appreciated more than anything I think
Yes. Times are hard so my family decided to pitch all their money in for one nice gift per person rather than individually for each one.

As for me for my parents, yes. Started and finished just 3 days ago. Except for the iTunes giftcard my mom wants but that's nothing.

My dad still hasn't gotten anything for my mom yet. In fact, he asked me to help. :/
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Dec 3, 2015,
well shit I'm going back to my parents' in 2 weeks and I haven't bought anything. broke af because I'm an unpaid intern D:
I haven't even started
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
40 liters of wine in production, gonna be a hell of a christmas
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
no one's getting anything from me because i'm still paying off what i spent last year and i don't have a job right now.

weeeeeeeeeeeee!

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Burgery at #33712283

A Melchizedek and a little bit more
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Burgery

I assume we're all invited?
My family doesn't celebrate any gift-giving holidays besides Deepavali and birthdays, so my holiday shopping is just whatever I bought for myself over the previous weekend. I did get a book for my boyfriend but I'm really tempted to read it firdt so if I do I'll get him something else too.
cat
Nope, but that's what amazon is for.

Haven't done Christmas shopping in person for years. Fuck that noise.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'