Page 1 of 2
Have you ever wanted to be hated by everyone around you?

Well now you can - Pit Shit Posters inc. is currently looking for a new shit poster to endlessly spam local guitar general forum with mundane blog bullshit.

Experience preferred but not required. If you can avoid drooling on the keyboard long enough to login and face roll the keyboard a couple times than you have the skills required to blog.

Must have low IQ and extremely abrasive personality in order to maximize jimmy rustlage.

Please direct all inquiries to the pit shit posting headquarters office head manager Burg @ https://cytu.be/r/PITARDS
we're trying to fill up his spot, he got banned yo
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by UltimateGuizar at #33712877
Would I get my own parking spot?

You can have any one you want

Or all if you want
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
you'll get 2 so you can park like a dickhead
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
you'll get 2 so you can park like a dickhead

That brings up a philosophical question though. If both spaces belong to him, is he really a dickhead for parking in both?
Last edited by sasquatchjosh96 at Dec 3, 2015,
Quote by sasquatchjosh96 at #33712883
That brings up a philosophical question though. If both spaces belong to him, is he really an dickhead for parking in both?

perhaps

but 'an dickhead' is making you look pretty good for this postion
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by Pastafarian96
perhaps

but 'an dickhead' is making you look pretty good for this postion

What are you talking about? :P

In all honesty, I'm pretty shocked. I never typo. Dickhead was originally gonna be asshole, explaining the an.
Quote by sasquatchjosh96
That brings up a philosophical question though. If both spaces belong to him, is he really a dickhead for parking in both?

if philosophy has taught me anything, it's that it doesnt really matter
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by Burgery
if philosophy has taught me anything, it's that it doesnt really matter

True, I'm now just gonna lie down in a dark room and wait until my body dies
Quote by sasquatchjosh96
True, I'm now just gonna lie down in a dark room and wait until my body dies

that would be best
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by Burgery
that would be best

The less worry my death causes, the more meaningless the void of nothing that is life becomes. It is good that way. If there was such a thing as good.
Quote by sasquatchjosh96 at #33712912
The less worry my death causes, the more meaningless the void of nothing that is life becomes. It is good that way. If there was such a thing as good.

I am finding you mildly irritating

you may be up for consideration, please go and tell the next applicant to step in thank you.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by The_Blode at #33712897
RIP k.lainad...those will be big boots to fill.../sarcasm
thanks for clarifying your post with that sarcasm tag, i was confused for a bit there
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by behind_you
thanks for clarifying your post with that sarcasm tag, i was confused for a bit there

This may be sarcasm but I can't tell

Can you please include the appropriate forwardly slashed marker in your next sarcastic post
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Pastafarian96
I am finding you mildly irritating

you may be up for consideration, please go and tell the next applicant to step in thank you.

Step in.
I managed to get people hating me without even shitposting
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by eGraham at #33712940
This may be sarcasm but I can't tell

Can you please include the appropriate forwardly slashed marker in your next sarcastic post
sure thing dude, i'll totally do that just for you
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by behind_you
sure thing dude, i'll totally do that just for you

Thank you, Mr. Emu
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by sasquatchjosh96 at #33712951
Step in.

just remember to step your own way
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by sasquatchjosh96 at #33712951
Step in.

I can't because I'm already here

shows signs of hostility, sarcasm and whining, consider for accelerated employment.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

໒( ͡ᵔ ▾ ͡ᵔ )७
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Think yope and DQcrewmember are filling in just fine
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
yope, Director of Chitposting
DQcrewmember, Senior Manager
k.lainad, recently laid off

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Hence the search
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

yope's harmless and not malicious at all, leave him alone.

I would rather 2 k.lainads than the current DQ. Inane is less offensive than abject stupidity.

I'd apply, and I can piss people off at a near-savant level, but I don't make enough threads and thus am unqualified.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Coagulation
Have you ever wanted to be hated by everyone around you?

Well now you can - Pit Shit Posters inc. is currently looking for a new shit poster to endlessly spam local guitar general forum with mundane blog bullshit.

Experience preferred but not required. If you can avoid drooling on the keyboard long enough to login and face roll the keyboard a couple times than you have the skills required to blog.

Must have low IQ and extremely abrasive personality in order to maximize jimmy rustlage.

Please direct all inquiries to the pit shit posting headquarters office head manager Burg @ https://cytu.be/r/PITARDS

I think you just got the job!
Originally posted by Joshua Garcia
I just come here to dick around.
And maybe occasionally wave my dick around.

My D is major
Quote by Cardbored
Think yope and DQcrewmember are filling in just fine

you have low standards
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by Burgery at #33712875
we're trying to fill up his spot, he got banned yo

what the chit, why
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
what the chit, why

disarm
Quote by korinaflyingv
I'd like to sign up, but I am not sure if I am already considered to be in this group. Do you have a list of users?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I can't wait to see who the next occasionally seen background user to lose their mind will be
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
I can't wait to see who the next occasionally seen background user to lose their mind will be

I have a low iq
Page 1 of 2