what the hell kind of university did he teach at lol
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Good God...now the nuts are denying the massacre even happened?

The ability of the rightwing to persistently dwell in Fantasyland amazes me.
An a good SATYRday mornin to y'all who're still REAL AMERICANS, all 120,000 of y'all - may your day be warm an comfy in your abode you worked for as well as your warmth, your food, your clothing and etc - as too many others have not worked for anything they have as it's just like what you have. The New World Order is well on it's way towards controlling every nation state. However I wonder how well that's gonna go over in areas that are still aboriginal - of course it won't at all. Such a radical change in those areas that refuse to HOPE FOR CHANGE from what they have is like corralling a rattle snake and attempting to teach it with demonKrat-icks holding it's tail . .
As I sit hyar in my lil bung ga low in DOG PATCH, CA asippin my 3rd mugga leftover java from my General Patton mug I'm still strongly POSITIVE about the downfall of the US, and nowadays, most of Europe. So many ppl living in both areas have become so complacent about anything and everything as long as they have what they want, even if it's minimal in form. Voters are blind and cannot understand what they see happenin under their noses or from far away - they appear to prefer it that way so they don't have to THINK about what they consider as NEGATIVE - yano, as in beheading, burning ppl alive, riots, looting, raping lil gurls an bois, an etc. In the US most ppl are apprised of what's happening in other countries and become intensely emotional of what they see and hear - YET ignore that the same thing is happening in the US. Most believe those sorts of people in the US deserve to riot, rape, burn and teach kids to hate cause they've been 'held down' in some way or another by those who 'lord it' over them and themselves - giving themselves the 'RIGHT' to riot, loot, burn, rape, kill' whilst still claiming to be christians. And yes amongst them are those of the mooHAMadan religious beliefs . .
Most of you do not remember that President Reagan said, as he stood in front of the Berlin wall, "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall . . ." I deem that as the real end of what was known as 'The Cold War' cause the USSR went under. Reagan wrote his own speech and his own WH people were aghast at his temerity . I suggest heartily that YOU TOO tear down the wall of blindness you choose to live behind so you don't have to think about all those 'negatives' . .
There ya go, a day early for a sermon - think on it from when you read this, all 3 or 4 of y'all, and think on it from then through tomorrow evening .
Quote by NothingRocks
An a good SATYRday mornin to y'all who're still REAL AMERICANS, all 120,000 of y'all - may your day be warm an comfy in your abode you worked for as well as your warmth, your food, your clothing and etc - as too many others have not worked for anything they have as it's just like what you have. The New World Order is well on it's way towards controlling every nation state. However I wonder how well that's gonna go over in areas that are still aboriginal - of course it won't at all. Such a radical change in those areas that refuse to HOPE FOR CHANGE from what they have is like corralling a rattle snake and attempting to teach it with demonKrat-icks holding it's tail . .
As I sit hyar in my lil bung ga low in DOG PATCH, CA asippin my 3rd mugga leftover java from my General Patton mug I'm still strongly POSITIVE about the downfall of the US, and nowadays, most of Europe. So many ppl living in both areas have become so complacent about anything and everything as long as they have what they want, even if it's minimal in form. Voters are blind and cannot understand what they see happenin under their noses or from far away - they appear to prefer it that way so they don't have to THINK about what they consider as NEGATIVE - yano, as in beheading, burning ppl alive, riots, looting, raping lil gurls an bois, an etc. In the US most ppl are apprised of what's happening in other countries and become intensely emotional of what they see and hear - YET ignore that the same thing is happening in the US. Most believe those sorts of people in the US deserve to riot, rape, burn and teach kids to hate cause they've been 'held down' in some way or another by those who 'lord it' over them and themselves - giving themselves the 'RIGHT' to riot, loot, burn, rape, kill' whilst still claiming to be christians. And yes amongst them are those of the mooHAMadan religious beliefs . .
Most of you do not remember that President Reagan said, as he stood in front of the Berlin wall, "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall . . ." I deem that as the real end of what was known as 'The Cold War' cause the USSR went under. Reagan wrote his own speech and his own WH people were aghast at his temerity . I suggest heartily that YOU TOO tear down the wall of blindness you choose to live behind so you don't have to think about all those 'negatives' . .
There ya go, a day early for a sermon - think on it from when you read this, all 3 or 4 of y'all, and think on it from then through tomorrow evening .

Quote by NothingRocks
OP reminded me of that post I saw on Facebook.

He looks like L Ron Hubbard to me....another fraudster
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Just googled the author.

And from your recent remark regarding conspiracy theorists I'm sure you are quite impressed....
Quote by TobusRex
And from your recent remark regarding conspiracy theorists I'm sure you are quite impressed....

Well, if nothing else, he does at least seem capable of changing his opinion(mainly, from "Israeli spies shot those kids at Sandy hook" to "actually, noone got shot at Sandy Hook").
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
You're quite the scholars, aren't you twol;
all whistelblowers and people in the Truth Movement are attacked,
harassed, discredited etc. by mainstream press, which appears to be your source,
however, I don't see anything you posted that I find questionable,
but the real point is you have never turned the page to read from this source,
Fezer's "Nobody Died At Sandy Hook" even though he made it available FREE online because it was banned
http://rense.com/general96/nobodydied.html
you have all these comments to make, all these slurs and slanders, but you haven't cracked the book....
what you are doing is causing chaos and diverting attention elsewhere-why?
because for you to really honestly research this (and put away your pre-conceived notions)
would mean your fantasy existence you live, seeing the world through your rose-colored glasses-
would crumble....

I feel your pain
sunaj
Last edited by sunaj at Dec 4, 2015,
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Well, if nothing else, he does at least seem capable of changing his opinion(mainly, from "Israeli spies shot those kids at Sandy hook" to "actually, noone got shot at Sandy Hook").

e
You never heard of Jim Fezer before 30 minutes ago-
you're not qualified to judge his work (googling Wikipedia doesn't count)
says a lot about your credibility
sunaj
When did Alex Jones get an account on UG?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Quote by slapsymcdougal

His academic chops DID impress me. To his credit he seems to be pretty much all over the map on his conspiracy theories with neither a rightwing or leftwing agenda.

In other words, he's a legit crackpot.
Quote by sunaj
e
You never heard of Jim Fezer before 30 minutes ago-
you're not qualified to judge his work (googling Wikipedia doesn't count)
says a lot about your credibility
sunaj

This guy isn't a household name, sunaj.
Quote by sunaj
You're quite the scholars, aren't you twol;
all whistelblowers and people in the Truth Movement are attacked,
harassed, discredited etc. by mainstream press, which appears to be your source,
however, I don't see anything you posted that I find questionable,
but the real point is you have never turned the page to read from this source,
Fezer's "Nobody Died At Sandy Hook" even though he made it available FREE online because it was banned
http://rense.com/general96/nobodydied.html
you have all these comments to make, all these slurs and slanders, but you haven't cracked the book....
what you are doing is causing chaos and diverting attention elsewhere-why?
because for you to really honestly research this (and put away your pre-conceived notions)
would mean your fantasy existence you live, seeing the world through your rose-colored glasses-
would crumble....

I feel your pain
sunaj

Sorry, the guy has made a living writing inflammatory tripe. He's a straight-up liar and the people that are mislead by him can only be that gullible because they choose to be, because they want to believe this kind of nonsense.

He's no different than the dozens of other "authors" that do the exact same thing, a charlatan that parts the willfully ignorant from their money. I note that he also claims the Holocaust was a hoax, that "They" control the weather and that "They" brought down the twin towers of the WTC.

He's claiming Sandy Hook was a false flag operation to promote gun control. Here's a newsflash fucktard, if I can control the WEATHER, I don't give two shits about your guns...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
SPACE is actually made of PUDDING but the GOVERNMENT doesnt want you to know that because then you would want some of the PUDDING but they dont want to share the PUDDING dont bother googling this because google is EVIL and OWNED by the GOVERNMENT the only REAL and ACCURATE sources on the internet areconstrantly being taken down so OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE and SEE THE PUDDING FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS!!!!!!
I don't even like pudding and I'm outraged
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do