Every everyone,

I'm posting this here because it seems like the most appropriate place. If it isn't, please let me know.
I have just published a new book on Kindle (Amazon) which covers the pentatonic and natural scales, and how to systematically bury them into your mind for easily recall.

Finally, you'll be able to play over chords, improve your musicality, jam with more ease!

Here's the link to get access:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B018UQN8FO

Why should you get this book instead of learning off of videos or tabs?
From the information I've read only, I've seen a lot of emphasis on dotted patterns, and very little on connecting the positions of the fretboard. It's difficult to piece it all together as a beginner, yet it is all so obvious once you've learned it as an expert.

If you go through this book from start to finish, step by step, you have 4 scales tucked under your belt, which you can play anywhere, you know how to connect all 4 scales, and there's no room for misinterpretation, which would be more common from piecing it together from sundry sources.

Plus, it's only 99 cents (for now) and you could be doing all this in about one hour of focused training. This is probably the least expensive guitar lesson you've paid money for!!

Please leave your questions down below, and I'll happily answer them asap.
Last edited by relativity at Dec 4, 2015,
Quote by Weaponized
What helped me was learning the notes on the fretboard. Do that and you're kinda set. 99 cents please

Sure. Though when you mean 'the notes', do you mean E, F#, G#, or 1st, 2st, 3rd? I focus more on the latter.

I sense you're more independent about your learning (or had a good teacher).
Quote by relativity
Every everyone,

I'm posting this here because it seems like the most appropriate place. If it isn't, please let me know.

Hi

This isn't the appropriate place
We have a music theory discussion forum;
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8

However, even that forum is not a platform for advertising your product
(you can PM a mod of that forum to discuss what's acceptable)

This is a website which offers free lessons, you're welcome to submit some if you'd like

~ hydro1050
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do