Poll Options
View poll results: ?
women
24 52%
men
22 48%
Voters: 46.
Page 1 of 2
only had few friend girls in school so for me would be guys.

(refer to personal lives and experience.)
Some guys are difficult to talk to, some girls are difficult to talk to.

Granted, a guy's massive tits are distracting in a different way to a chick's massive tits, but...
i only talk to girls LOL

I've met guys who I feel crazy uncomfortable around as well as guys I've been instantly relaxed and comfortable talking to. I've also met girls who I feel crazy uncomfortable around as well as girls I've been instantly relaxed and comfortable talking to.

It's all about individual people, not men vs. women. If you have a harder time talking to someone based on what's between their legs, I'm not sure how much I value your input on human communication.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
I can talk to anyone easily, but I find that I enjoy talking to girls more usually. Conversations are more fun when you're just low key flirting through the whole thing rather than dealing with the challenging and counter-challenging that naturally comes up in conversations with other guys.
Quote by necrosis1193
It's all about individual people, not men vs. women. If you have a harder time talking to someone based on what's between their legs, I'm not sure how much I value your input on human communication.

I don't know man, I'd be awfully concerned with what someone like Xenia Onatopp would have between her legs.
For small talk, in the pub, etc. men

For lengthy discussions about ~emotions~, women

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by ultimate-slash at #33713758
I don't know man, I'd be awfully concerned with what someone like Xenia Onatopp would have between her legs.

Admittedly I have never seen Goldeneye and only know who this is because one of my old roommates was a Bond nut and would mention her when he talked about Goldeneye, so I don't really get this reference, but I'll go ahead and guess razor-bladed pants for kung-fu centered around lethal thigh-crushes?

Last edited by necrosis1193 at Dec 4, 2015,
Quote by TheChaz at #33713749
I can talk to anyone easily, but I find that I enjoy talking to girls more usually. Conversations are more fun when you're just low key flirting through the whole thing rather than dealing with the challenging and counter-challenging that naturally comes up in conversations with other guys.

Exactly this.

I think it's also practice because I'll go out of my way to talk to girls more than to random dudes.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Last edited by ErikLensherr at Dec 4, 2015,
Quote by necrosis1193
Admittedly I have never seen Goldeneye and only know who this is because one of my old roommates was a Bond nut and would mention her when he talked about Goldeneye, so I don't really get this reference, but I'll go ahead and guess razor-bladed pants for kung-fu centered around lethal thigh-crushes?

Yes to lethal thigh-crushes
Quote by ultimate-slash at #33713782
Yes to lethal thigh-crushes

Women. I'm naturally very shy around them. They have treated me very badly in the past.
Last edited by TobusRex at Dec 4, 2015,
Depends, though as a general guideline it's women. Men—generally—don't allow themselves emotional vulnerability, or else it has to be dressed up in masculine and distancing language (see: "Bro codes").

Which sure enough is total bullshit, but if I need someone to talk to my inclination isn't to help someone deconstruct and dismantle their internalization of the patriarchy. I simply find someone to talk to.
I find oral sex is easiest to talk to.

Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
I talk to everyone the same. So pretty much not at all.

Except 2D waifus so yeah girls.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
neither
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
It depends really. Guys if I'm just talking shit but girls for everything else. I voted guys though simply cos my only friends that I talk to regularly now are guys and I don't leave the house enough to meet new people.
Women. I actually find it hardest to talk to guys that I have a lot in common with for some reason, and I met a lot of them in University. I feel like I have nothing to talk about when I meet someone who is into the same things as me.
Guys, because:

A. I am not very social and I am usually either home, at work or wherever I NEED to go. Most of these placed are filled with guys, so yeah.

B. Most women I've encountered so far were either dumb or crazy....actually that's what I can say about most people I've encountered....
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Girls, I'm in a course where the majority are female so it's almost as though I'm forgetting how to talk to blokes. I think I just tend to get along with them more as well, more fun to dick around with and tend to talk about actual things rather than blokes where we usually just piss around talking about nothing important. Having said that I always have a massive laugh whenever I hang out with my mates.
West Ham United
neither, just as easy as each other, conversations are usually made longer by girls though
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by necrosis1193
I've met guys who I feel crazy uncomfortable around as well as guys I've been instantly relaxed and comfortable talking to. I've also met girls who I feel crazy uncomfortable around as well as girls I've been instantly relaxed and comfortable talking to.

Agreed here.
Its a person by person basis.

And pretty much every human on earth has, has had, or will have a penis between their legs at some point in their lifetime
Sometime more than one. At he same time.

But really, it shouldn't make a damn bit of difference.

Quote by Pastafarian96
neither, just as easy as each other, conversations are usually made longer by girls though
Yeah, most of them won't shut the fuck up.
Last edited by CodeMonk at Dec 4, 2015,
Depends. Often it's more fun with girls because

Quote by TheChaz
Conversations are more fun when you're just low key flirting through the whole thing

but that's just one way to go about it. Sometimes good ol' lad banter just wins.

And I don't know what kind of melons the lot of you have for male friends, but it really feels like you all hang out with basic bros who only talk about sports, cars and ball-busting.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I haven't got bros for the reason of I don't really care for those things
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Both are about the same, it's really just a matter of how well our conversation flows. If they wanna talk about food then it doesn't matter how much we have in common, it'll be an easy conversation.
cat
Probably men, but a person's openness is a big part of that and a lot of women seem a lot more reluctant to be blunt about their beliefs. When it comes down to it it's more about sincerity than gender or sex for me.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I think guys are easier to talk to. But than at the same time like 90% of my friends are girls.
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
If I think you're a dick or an idiot, it wont be easy for me to talk to you. Men and Women can be both.

So for me it really depends on the personality I'm dealing with I guess.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Banjocal
Probably men, but a person's openness is a big part of that and a lot of women seem a lot more reluctant to be blunt about their beliefs.

Yeah this is one of the aspects where men are easier to talk to. Once I am good friends with a guy there's a certain bluntness and sincerity about touchy or vulgar issues that just makes life easier. With a guy I can really argue about something for a long time without it affecting our friendship while most women seem to take direct confrontation like that too personally or just dislike confrontation in general.

And it's a pretty awesome thing, there's shit I wanna talk about which I'd never get to if we all just stuck to blind politesse. But put a bottle of vodka on the table with a few of your m8s sat next to it and you can pretty much plan the next Holocaust without anyone getting offended or touchy about it.

I've met a few women that like to discuss stuff like this as well but generally they are only into it up to a certain point where it becomes too vulgar or grotesque for them.

Though to be fair the same kind of 'freedom of conversation' pops up with women in regards to more emotional or personal subjects, where the conversation becomes very awkward and stunted if you try to have it with most man. Which is why talking to both genders is great.

edit: And I don't just mean politics when I say touchy subjects. It's often just personal beliefs, philosophical views or banter about various scientific studies. Sometimes I just wanna talk about how krokodil users' bodies fall apart or how chimps rape other chimps to death and a lot of women would rather not have that conversation.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Dec 4, 2015,
the kind with UR MUM loloLOlololOLOLololOLoLoLOLOLOlololOLOLoloLOl
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Page 1 of 2