Hi folks. Having some issues with my pedalboard. I've been daisy-chining all my 9v pedals to a single adapter and it's been working well so far.

Problem #1:
We reconfigured our jam space, and since then the EXACT same setup has not been powerful enough for all my 9v pedals. The only change is that I'm not plugging into the same outlet...

Problem #2:
I have one true bypass pedal (9v) that makes a loud POP when switching. This goes away when it's alone (not in an effect chain).

I was already planning on getting an isolated power supply to fix problem #2, but since problem #1 popped up, I'm not so sure any more... Help?
Quote by bi-ah!
this is UG
of course they're going to say
0H it'5 @ jAcK50l\l!??!?!
iT i5 TeH p\/\/naG3!!!

but yeah its fine
Problem #1 may require an electrician to check that outlet.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by dannyalcatraz
Problem #1 may require an electrician to check that outlet.

Right, but let's just say having an electrician visit our jamspace would be... an interesting and daunting challenge :P
Quote by bi-ah!
this is UG
iT i5 TeH p\/\/naG3!!!

but yeah its fine
An Isolated power supply just might fix both to be honest.

Or, you could always just get an extension cord and plug that into the place you used to.
spent the money on a iso block of some form. also, get a power conditioner.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
How about running a longer power cable from where you were before, or trying another closer outlet?

I had similar issue in rental studio and I got power from across the room from me in a 50ft power extension chord (your standard contractor type).
UPDATE!

Problem #1 has gone away on it own. Yay!

Thanks for all the replies. I went into my local store and tried troubleshooting with isolated power supplies. Problem #2 does not go away when using an isolated supply (tested the Voodoo labs grounded and the DC Brick ungrounded).

I've heard about soldering a resistor between the input and ground to eliminate any clicking sounds from power buildup. Does anybody have experience with that?
Quote by bi-ah!
this is UG
iT i5 TeH p\/\/naG3!!!

but yeah its fine