Basically one of my professors sent me an email saying that I was invited into an advisory meeting

there's a bunch of big company reps going to it as well and this is a good time to make a good first impression

how do i do good at this
Quote by yoman297
Basically one of my professors sent me an email saying that I was invited into an advisory meeting

there's a bunch of big company reps going to it as well and this is a good time to make a good first impression

how do i do good at this

Is nice. I like job.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Don't whip your dick out.

Also don't be awkward as fuck and have sweaty palms.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Introduce yourself to all of them, firm handshake, make yourself seem worth something. Just shoot shit and be outgoing.
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
take deep breaths and remember that they already know you're a student so if you do something stupid don't worry about it
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Insult them all. They will assume that only someone fantastic would do that. Ordinary people don't have the luxury to be assholes. It's all about creating a false persona for yourself and sticking to it.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Just act like you would on UG. Constantly complain about your ex to no one in particular.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by MakinLattes
Formal wear

Not even.

Just Don Draper the shit out of it. A simple, stylish lounge suit, and walk in there like you know the sight of you would have their wive's panties round their ankles.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
If you have something to say/add don't speak too quickly. Take your time, think about your words, be coherent and enunciate.

Listen to what is being said.

As others have said, be presentable and a firm confident handshake. Smile. Look at people when you are talking.

You'll be fine, they meet people all the time, they are not gonna be judging you much - so as long as you aren't coming across as a creepy awkward guy or a loud mouth bullshitter you'll be just fine.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Quote by ErikLensherr
Just act like you would on UG. Constantly complain about your ex to no one in particular.

fuck, people actually read that thread?

i feel sorry for you
Quote by Neo Evil11
Insult them all. They will assume that only someone fantastic would do that. Ordinary people don't have the luxury to be assholes. It's all about creating a false persona for yourself and sticking to it.

Don't listen to that guy ^ he'll get you fired before you ever start. Good Luck!
My newest addition,
2007 Dean Cadi-KILL (Cannibal Corpse) Rob Barrett Signature model to see more of my gear visit my profile.