Page 1 of 2

If you dont know how to play click HERE and you will know. Now click HERE if you want to learn more

Reply with /IN In this thread to join the game and receive a role. All are welcome to join.

THIS WILL BE GAME THREAD SO STICK IT M8.
HOST: Coagulation
CO HOST: Skullivan

PM : Allowed
SETUP : Semi Open
48 hour days
24 hour nights

Start Date: TBD
Deadline: 9pm Eastern

PIT MAFIA RULES
1. You must vote each day and post at least once every day and once every night.
2. You must PM host(s) every night cycle if you have a night action, whether you choose to use it or not.
3. Town may not communicate with each other outside this thread unless otherwise specified by your role.
4. You may not edit any of your posts. If you wish to add an idea to what you initially posted, type up another post and begin with "EBWOP:"
5. Keep derping and flamming to a minimum. This does not help town and only makes you as a player look bad.
6. No screenshots of PM's.
7. Play to win.
8. After a player dies, they are allowed one short farewell post but it cannot contain any game changing information. Dead players will be given a password to a "Graveyard" thread where they can chat with other dead players and the host(s).
9. Outing your scum team is grounds for an instant modkill and temprorary/permanent suspension from Mafia.
10. No role-claiming unless specified by host.
11. keep it burg

ROLE LIST
being generated..

PLAYERLIST
1. Baby Joel
2. WaterGod
3. Burgery
4. mulefish
5. wafflesyrup
6. RedDeath9
8. SGStriker
9. chrismendiola
etc..

IMPORTANT GAME INFO
Day 1 -
Night 1 -
Day 2 -
Night 2 -
Day 3 -
Night 3 -

GRAVEYARD LINK :

POST GAME :

Feel free to ask any questions in thread.
Last edited by Coagulation at Dec 12, 2015,
This game is gonna be one of our best if we get a good turnout. Coag and I are probably the most experienced hosts, so you should definitely join.
/IN

never done one via the internets, but mafia (and its variants) is a favourite among my family.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
lol garbage water
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by whywefight
I'm considering joining if I can keep up a grandmotherly prose the whole time.

do it
/in
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Skullivan
This game is gonna be one of our best if we get a good turnout. Coag and I are probably the most experienced hosts, so you should definitely join.

hi
eeerrreeegghh I don't know if I wanna commit all that time to this, esp. over the break

fuck

shit.

edit: bitch I'm /in
Last edited by RedDeath9 at Dec 4, 2015,
Quote by whywefight
Im goijg to have to out, just took on two big projects

Hopefully I wont set a precedent

rip
If it makes you feel better, I was really looking forward to telling people who are acting scummy that theyre acting 'just like those niggers'

You see one of my grandmothers was terribly racist. Skullivan can relate, hmu Skully
Last edited by whywefight at Dec 5, 2015,
Most experience I have with this is in StarCraft 2, but I guess I'll give it a try.
Awesome. It's really easy so if you played before you will have no problem here.
/IN I suppose.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Sure, why not? /in

Can someone link me to previous iterations so I can see how others have played the game in the past?
Free Ali
Page 1 of 2