Page 1 of 5
Bladez and Void assuming we have internet so we can watch all the yuri.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
actually that'd be pretty gay ololol
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

nice work
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Dread because it's practical

And that heartless bastard Seventh cuz I know he'd totally help me cannibalize Dread once he stops being of use
egraham and any feloow potato enthusiest <3
Quote by SGstriker

can you tell ive been drinking????????????
Quote by SGstriker

i should drink some more.
Quote by SGstriker

joshua garcia and baby joel

and we'd all be in love

and

and it'd be beautiful

and it'd be forever

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
I like you k33 if not just becuase you like me soo much <3333333333333

i think those pit elietist call this a circle jerk but they can go puck themselves

but itd be better if they got someone else to do it becuase circle jerk

something they're far too stupid to understand with their feeble creation they call a brain

<3
Quote by SGstriker

Esp likes to puck <3
Quote by SGstriker

Not really versed in Pit lore but whichever two who hate each other the most. They would learn to love each other and become the bestest of friends. Although we would probably all die there.
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Whoever the 2 women are... cant tell by name
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Quote by ElMaco at #33714753
Not really versed in Pit lore but whichever two who hate each other the most. They would learn to love each other and become the bestest of friends. Although we would probably all die there.

crazysam vs theo

that'd be a laugh
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by E7#9
yope and k.lainad

/thread

what's the point of /thread if they're just gonna make 7 in new ones in the next hour though?

Slappsy McDougall because we are both Scots.So we would probably get on alright or fight like fuck.And I'm not sure about anyone else.I don't think I've made any sort of impression on anyone on here to pick me as I don't post often but I'm OK to get along with.
Boring answer: Whomever the two most suited to survive on a desert island are.
For the banter: ErikLensherr and GuitarGod_92. It'd be some Lord of the Flies shit going on.
Quote by Trowzaa
crazysam vs theo

that'd be a laugh

i don't really hate Sam i just recognize that he is a low quality individual
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
id take ur mum llOOLOOololololLOlllOLloolOlolOLol
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
ayy lmao, that one was fun

rly proud of myself as well. did some legitimate cc work instead of the daily adbot banning
i'm like the typical film noir character, monologuing how bleak the world is, barely motivated to do anything but i do it anyway and sometimes i make it big you know

this city is a disease. a disease that rages inside all of us. if it doesn't kill you right away, it'll make your life a living hell.

i met a dame down at the pit. that's where the city goons and low-lifes hang out. drinking stale whiskey drowning in their sorrows. and i'm there too.

you don't see too many birds down in this hell. she's getting lots of looks from all sorts of people. looks that i wouldn't mind giving to her in private
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Dread because it's practical

And that heartless bastard Seventh cuz I know he'd totally help me cannibalize Dread once he stops being of use

yeh

Actually I'd be concerned with being alone with seventh if he's willing to help me eat someone. I might trade him for eGraham.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Dec 5, 2015,
I'll go with pavliickk, cause he will probably get food by killing birds with throwing knives or something equally as awesome.
Blode and Axelfox cuz I wouldn't feel so bad about eating them.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr at #33715168
Blode and Axelfox cuz I wouldn't feel so bad about eating them.

Too bad you're not female, cause blode would probably volunteer to be eaten if that was the case.
I'd take yope,

Crazy old bastard will have to die pretty darn quickly I think
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by theogonia777 at #33714880
i don't really hate Sam i just recognize that he is a low quality individual

it'd still be hilarious though
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I'd take my buddy lyle twice.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
Quote by E7#9
yope and k.lainad

/thread

actually id take those two, yope could keep me entertained for hours with his philosophical ponderings.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
mint and one for the 2-3 UG ladies so i can get shot down and mope and cry about it and mint can shitpost IRL.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Page 1 of 5