Most of us know Brittany Murphy, the beautiful blonde in Sin City
died prematurely at age 32,
you may not know her death is surrounded in mystery,
and then her fiance dies mysteriously a few months later of the exact cause,
prior to their deaths they were caught up in a case of government harassment and surveilance, with investigations and threats of arrest,
here's an excerpt from Wikipedia:

"Brittany is alleged to have been a witness in the case of the former Department of Homeland Security employee Julia Davis. According to Davis, Brittany and her fiancée Simon Monjack were then targeted for retaliation that included land and aerial surveillance and a threatened prosecution. Monjack was arrested and detained by the Bureau of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). Brittany and Simon confided in Alex Ben Block of the Hollywood Reporter, telling him in an interview that they were under surveillance by helicopters and their telephones have been wiretapped. This information was published by THR posthumously, in an article entitled "The Last Difficult Days of Brittany Murphy." On December 20, 2009, Brittany Murphy died an untimely death. The LAPD and Los Angeles County Coroner closed the case within one hour, attributing her death to pneumonia and anemia. Five months after Brittany's unexpected demise, her husband Simon Monjack was found dead in the house he shared with Brittany. The chief/spokesperson at the Los Angeles County Dept of Coroner, Craig Harvey, stated that Simon also died from the same exact causes as his wife, namely pneumonia and anemia. Neither Brittany, nor Simon, were given a thorough and complete forensic autopsy for poisons. Brittany's father, Angelo "AJ" Bertolotti, is pursuing the investigation of the true reasons behind Brittany's and Simon's sudden demise, as he believes that the two were murdered. Abnormally high levels of heavy metals and poisons were discovered in Brittany's hair, tested by two other independent forensic labs with famed Pathologist, attorney Cyril Wecht concluded from the appearances, Brittany could have been murdered and should be exhumed. Her father Angelo is preparing court actions to ensure Brittany obtains justice."
Last edited by sunaj at Dec 5, 2015,
Quote by sunaj
Most of us know Brittany Murphy, the voice of Luanne Platter in King of the Hill.

that's what it should have said
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Its not a conspiracy theory
its the facts of the case,
which indicate there is possible foul play here
that was covered up
for christ sake put the pipe down
its time for some of you to take the "red" pill
sunaj
Quote by sunaj

its time for some of you to take the "red" pill

At this point, sunaj posts just fill out a checklist for r/redpill stereotypes.

sunaj
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by SMH07 at #33715344
Yeah, thats why the make up conspiracy theories

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
sunaj do me a favor

start a communal cult

let me know when it happens

i'll invest in tin foil manufacturers

gonna make an absolute killing
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Even though Luanne was ditsy as hell and somewhat irritating, Brittany did a great job in King Of The Hill. Man, I miss that show....
Quote by Dimarzio45 at #33715592
Even though Luanne was ditsy as hell and somewhat irritating, Brittany did a great job in King Of The Hill. Man, I miss that show....

They really need to put the show on hulu or netflix already. I'm sick of having to look up websites that are illegally streaming it every time I wanna watch it.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
They really need to put the show on hulu or netflix already. I'm sick of having to look up websites that are illegally streaming it every time I wanna watch it.

Couldn't agree more!
Quote by MeTallIcA313

fuck yeah. it was on netflix for a while and life was good
If anything she's best known as the thot from 8 Mile.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by SMH07
Looks like we have our new chitposter

Hello Sunaj,

On behalf of The Pit board members, I would like to officially welcome you aboard our team. You have already begun demonstrating your industry-leading skillset as an elite chitposter, and for that, we are incredibly excited to see what else you have in store for us.

As you continue to get acclimated to your new trollcave, feel free to introduce yourself to the various denizens of The Pit by way of hurling antisemitic remarks or otherwise bizarre rants. We have a wide selection of free-trade, organic, and boutique no-coffee in the nonexistent kitchen for your perusal so you can power throughout the day and stimulate your chtiposting ingenuity!

If you have any questions at all, our mod team is a valuable resource for you and will be more than happy to accommodate. Once again, welcome aboard The Pit!

Yours truly,

Xiaoxi
Member of The Pit

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by sunaj
Well I see the dumbing down isn't just in America

i've been here 7 years and he's a better shitposter than i am
Quote by MeGaDeth2314 at #33715882
fuck yeah. it was on netflix for a while and life was good

I missed out. When I first got netflix I searched for it and the name came up and I got excited, then realized it was just some movie with the same title I've never heard of.
Quote by ErikLensherr
If anything she's best known as the thot from 8 Mile.

No.
Quote by Mrs. O
i can't kill anyone, so i play music