I was at a friends house rehearsing , his mic fell on my guitar drilling a little hole in it how can i fix it , it doesnt affect the sound or anything it just looks really bad, help?
Hey, it's a battle scar. Adds character. Some people pay a lot of money for that roughed up guitar look.
Pics would help, so would the model of the guitar.

If it's a polyester finish, color the hole as best you can to match and fill with superglue, sand, and polish.

Otherwise... Leave it be and carry on.
--- Joe ---
77 Bradley LPC || 07 PRS CE22 || 11 PRS MC58 Artist || 95/02 Fender Strat || 99 Gibson LP DC Std Lite
06 Ovation Elite-T || 12 Martin GPCPA4
Boss GT100 || Peavey Stereo Chorus 400 || Peavey Bandit 75 || Roland JC77
Quote by EMegatallicAM
I was at a friends house rehearsing , his mic fell on my guitar drilling a little hole in it how can i fix it , it doesnt affect the sound or anything it just looks really bad, help?

There are good techs who can repair it well enough that it will look like it never happened. You're not going to find them at your local GC and it may not be cheap, but you'll be SO happy you did.
Quote by dspellman
but you'll be SO happy you did.

...depending on the guitar in question. Possibly not worth it on something very cheap.

But yeah if it's a guitar worth keeping around, dspellman's right.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
if it's a cheap guitar, just re-finish it.

make it your own.

$220 Aria Pro

liked it but the plasticky finish bothered me. sooo...

bah, i didn't like the end result. so back to square one.

that's it. that's what i wanted.

plus it was a great experience and i learned a lot. if you aren't good with a heatgun, scraper, sandpaper and patience, i don't recommend it.

you could just use wood filler and cover it with a nail polish close to the original color.

if it's a pricey guitar, then consider having a pro do it.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Last edited by gregs1020 at Dec 6, 2015,