Page 1 of 2
prob the very tip tip tip of the iceberg for what we're in for tbh. lickle 8 min knife action is every lunch time at every school in east london
Funny how the police manage to arrest him without shooting or unnecessarily brutalising him.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by sam b
Worst terrorist ever.

(hardly) injures 3 people, then gets tasered and arrested

In his defence, it was just #bl8zbantz
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by OddOneOut
Funny how the police manage to arrest him without shooting or unnecessarily brutalising him.

I am always surprised how good our european cops are compared to the USA ones. Despite the fact that we get to treat ours like crap.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
fuck, what's gonna happen next

tube continued
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
That's why I stay away from tubes. All solid state for me.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by EndTheRapture51 at #33716093
inb4 "if we didn't vote to bomb Syria this wouldn't have happened!"

Did you know that hundreds of innocent syrian families will be murdered by UK airstrikes?

If we didn't vote to bomb Syria this never would have happened....the maniac would have shouted "for Iraq" instead.
I have nothing important to say
I was born in Leytonstone
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Oh God-now you'll have to ban all knives,
what will the ******* look like bare?
sunaj
Quote by sunaj
sunaj

was waiting for someone to make the redundant comparison, had a feeling it might've been you lmao
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
the contrast between this and the event that happened in miami just earlier today couldn't be more timely.

seriously fuck america
superman is killing himself tonight
Quote by Baby Joel
the contrast between this and the event that happened in miami just earlier today couldn't be more timely.

seriously fuck america

Ehh- Idk, I was reading the article on this. The guy threatened a teller that he had a bomb (which, I dont think he actually had; however, nowadays when you can detonate a bomb with a cellphone app, who the fuck knows how cautious you can be with that shit). I guess he emerged in a standoff with the police holding a straight razor.

Could they have stopped him without lethal force? Im sure they could have. But whenever one of these stand-offs happens where the culprit isn't obeying police orders to "drop a weapon" or "get down", "turn around" whatever it may be, I think a very real possibility that the culprit could get killed has to be expected. Its definitely not ideal, and I would have preferred to see him incarcerated alive. But, Id prefer this outcome over him actually having some sort of lethal armaments and killing a cop or two before they can bring him down.

And to be fair- if the cops in the UK killed that knife wielding psychotic in the subway, I would feel exactly the same way. You cant go around threatening people with bombs, guns and/or knives, disobey cops, and then have a 100% expectation to exit the situation alive. With human error, try maybe 60%.
Quote by suckmahnuts
Watterboy, I love you.

Quote by davrossss
You are now my favourite person on UG.....You write cool shit.

Quote by wannabestoner69

Quote by Bladez22
was waiting for someone to make the redundant comparison, had a feeling it might've been you lmao

Funny-this is the SAME logic people use for their agendas,
but when you call them on it you get this pathetic response
Gotta love it
sunaj
Quote by sunaj at #33716502
Funny-this is the SAME logic people use for their agendas,
but when you call them on it you get this pathetic response
Gotta love it
sunaj

well, "their agendas" tend to include really outlandish and illogical viewpoints such as, "hey america, the average citizen probably doesn't need access to assault weapons and unlimited ammunition"

do you actually not see a difference between these scenarios or do you simply enjoy attempting to be a witty, controversial figure on internet guitar forums as a pastime
Quote by Ed Hunter at #33716164

Oh man gonna rewatch this now.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Non lethal force Corbyn is fucking buzzing right now

Quote by sunaj
sunaj

Well considering that guy was clearly influenced by the mind control technology of the zionist bankers who killed Brittany Murphy and the real Paul McCartney, I'd say knives arent the real issue.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Last edited by SMH07 at Dec 6, 2015,
So you all realise it is actually illegal to carry a knife in the uk without reasonable excuse right?

There are some exceptions : The blade must be under 3 inches and not locking for it to be acceptable or if you're transporting a knife from shop to home that's OK too.
Basically you can't carry with the intent of self defense.
Quote by Renka

Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Why can't it be locking?

To exclude multi-tools and Swiss army knives etc

http://m.askthe.police.uk/content/Q337.htm?viewsinglecontentelementid=22939

Link explains it a bit better. I personally think you should never carry a knife "for self defense" because its more likely that it will just be used against you.
Quote by Renka

Quote by OddOneOut at #33716581
So you all realise it is actually illegal to carry a knife in the uk without reasonable excuse right?

lol europe
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by SMH07
Non lethal force Corbyn is fucking buzzing right now

Well considering that guy was clearly influenced by the mind control technology of the zionist bankers who killed Brittany Murphy and the real Paul McCartney, I'd say knives arent the real issue.

So much th...........

OY GEVALT. WILL YOU STOP IT WITH THE ZIONIST BANKERS THIS AND ZIONIST BANKERS THAT, YOU BUNCH OF SCHMUCKS. WE DON'T. UHM, THEY DON'T HAVE ANY SUCH AGENDA. WHY CANT WE ALL JUST HAVE A BLINTZ, WHILE WE WAIT FOR THE BRISKET, HUH?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
tbh in regards to knife carrying a 3 inch blade is enough to cause serious damage if you knew what you were doing with it
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by Banjocal
tbh in regards to knife carrying a 3 inch blade is enough to cause serious damage if you knew what you were doing with it

True, but most people don't. They'll swing the fucker about like they're Conan and it's the Atlantean sword he found in the tomb.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
True, but most people don't. They'll swing the fucker about like they're Conan and it's the Atlantean sword he found in the tomb.

And who's going to wait around for some thug to get out his Swiss army knife and find the right attachment?
Quote by Renka

idk i mean you can buy basic darkroom chemicals and make a bomb with them

and knives over 3 inches are illegal

lel england
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by OddOneOut
And who's going to wait around for some thug to get out his Swiss army knife and find the right attachment?

every goddamn time
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Page 1 of 2