Alrighty, sooo, I managed to get my dad's Line 6 half stack slant cabinet with a Spider Valve HD100 Mk.2 head about seven months ago. I'd used it every chance I'd gotten and I've gotten what people are calling the 'black bars of death'.

Is there anything I can do for this thing? The head itself isn't super amazing, but it's my first 100w head and I'll drop $300 on whatever part is needed to fix this thing.

Help?
That $300 is honestly better spent towards a different head. Maybe you have some sort of emotional connection to this amp, but really just buy a new head.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
sentimental reason is ok but for $300, you can get another guitar amp head.
I have Washburn guitars 'Maverick Series' and bass 'Bantam Series' and a few pedals and amps, but man I wish to have more patience and drive practicing my playing, if it's equal to the modding itch, then I'm golden.
Take everything out of the amp, throw it away, and give me the shell.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Quote by Imglidinhere
Alrighty, sooo, I managed to get my dad's Line 6 half stack slant cabinet with a Spider Valve HD100 Mk.2 head about seven months ago. I'd used it every chance I'd gotten and I've gotten what people are calling the 'black bars of death'.

Is there anything I can do for this thing? The head itself isn't super amazing, but it's my first 100w head and I'll drop $300 on whatever part is needed to fix this thing.

Line 6 has authorized repair stations...

http://line6.com/support/warranty-repair/
I think there's one in Panama City.