Page 1 of 2
...inspired by K'Nuckles thread.

All current Pit users are stuck on an island isolated from the rest of the world.

Other than the fact that you all dudes (and I mean you all, I'm not about that life) are probably humping each other because of the lack of vaginas, what would you reckon would happen?

Also, former Pit users died some time back. How'd they die?

Bob_Sacamano drowned to death in his own tears.
Free Ali
Last edited by chrismendiola at Dec 5, 2015,
Kensai died when he got hit by the only train on the island
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Kensai died when he got hit by the only train on the island

This Kensai fellow- did he really die in a train accident, or is this an inside joke from before my time?
Free Ali
I honestly have no idea, despite being in the forums during Kensai's prime, I actually am none the wiser as to what happened. I actually think it's an inside joke.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
^ He didn't die. It's an inside joke (which, to be fair, I wasn't privy to despite being present at the time) that got picked up by a bunch of others.
Quote by chrismendiola
Other than the fact that you all dudes (and I mean you all, I'm not about that life) are probably humping each other because of the lack of vaginas

Implying that the cause of such homo-eroticism is desperation rather than basic curiosity and appreciation of the male form.

You've no homo'd gay sex. I expected better of you, Chris.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Dec 5, 2015,
Quote by chrismendiola
This Kensai fellow- did he really die in a train accident, or is this an inside joke from before my time?

H'e s still alive do'nt worry Today is his birthday.
cat
and fireball
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
What we do is try to make new amps and fog machines. Without them, there is no hope of survival.
I have nothing important to say
So, who will become "piggy"?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by ErikLensherr
and fireball

Hey, since you're here, I'm gonna get the ball rolling on this thread topic.

You'll be helping the women by carrying things when they go out for supply runs. The_Blode will be serving drinks and offering them to everyone after everyone's repeated refusals. That, and picking women's shoes and using them as jizz rags.
Quote by neidnarb11890
why though?

Yeah, for real, I'm totally not gay.
Free Ali
Me, Banjocal and Ali are over in a cave having a three-way and I'm inviting anyone to join in

this is on the first day too
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Geez Pasta, pace yourself
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by Pastafarian96
Me, Banjocal and Ali are over in a cave having a three-way and I'm inviting anyone to join in

this is on the first day too

Probably the day before that as well. Hell, it might've had something to do with why our plane crashed.
Quote by chrismendiola
are you drunk

I wish. I don't know what happened there I reread it and it didn't look wrong at the time.

I was gonna say maybe melted brain from studying and worrying about things beyond my control but I'm typing okay now as far as I can tell so idk what's happening.
cat
anyway as I said I think I would just build a raft for myself in that thread and swim away to a neighboring island with rescue supplies. I've rafted 300 meters out before how hard can open water be right? maybe i'll get a tiger too
cat
Quote by Fat Lard
I always strongly related to Simon. I suppose that'll be my fate.

When I first read the book I thought Simon was pretty cool, not too aggressive, not too lenient. I like to choose minor characters in new books that I read and follow them through, since minor characters usually embody a specific idea or message.
Then Golding was like "lol nope let's fucking rip him to shreds in the middle of our rain dance"
Quote by guitarxo
maybe i'll get a tiger too

LOL

i got that

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Skullivan
When I first read the book I thought Simon was pretty cool, not too aggressive, not too lenient. I like to choose minor characters in new books that I read and follow them through, since minor characters usually embody a specific idea or message.
Then Golding was like "lol nope let's fucking rip him to shreds in the middle of our rain dance"

I don't remember it really that much tbh. (We were all over the place with Brave New World/1984/etc, our 12th grade ENG teacher was dope).

But Simon, yeah.... rip rip
I'd be the feral monster that lived on the island long before any of you washed ashore and I start picking you off one by one by biting your throats out while you sleep
Quote by GuitarGod_92 at #33716373
I'd be the feral monster that lived on the island long before any of you washed ashore and I start picking you off one by one by biting your throats out while you sleep

you do that and I'll... probably still invite you to jon the orgy
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Fat Lard
I don't remember it really that much tbh. (We were all over the place with Brave New World/1984/etc, our 12th grade ENG teacher was dope).

But Simon, yeah.... rip rip

BNW is such a good book, I have no idea why it isn't required reading in all schools (it wasn't in mine).
i'd probably complain about it being too bright or something
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Skullivan
BNW is such a good book, I have no idea why it isn't required reading in all schools (it wasn't in mine).

I didn't read Shakespeare back then [(or ever) not that BN Savage, right?], so I guess it balances out
Last edited by Fat Lard at Dec 5, 2015,
I'm assuming I have the most medical knowledge of the regular pit users so I'd last either very shortly or very long in the show.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
my resumé:
- knows how to construct a kiln
- can investigate clay on island + cement production
- will make dope af pottery
- will wattle and daub our way to warm nights
Give me a weedeater and I can supply us with endless food
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Smoke monster? No match for my 530cc Stihl FS-90
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I'd be the guy in Cast Away and make a volley ball my waifu.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by JustRooster
I'm assuming I have the most medical knowledge of the regular pit users so I'd last either very shortly or very long in the show.

Oh, you'd die. In a very ironic way, because it would be essentially from an injury that you saved someone else from the day before you went to the island.
I would definitely be up for a bit of the bum fucking.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I know a decent amount about which plants are safe to eat. Supposing I don't know much about this island, I'd use you guys to test new plants. Worst case, you die and I eat you. Best case, we all get a new food source.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
you savages would all Simon me to death.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Page 1 of 2