I already have two guitars, and a $20 ukulele from eBay.
the ukulele sucks, and also my phone sucks. so i really don't know, both the phone and ukulele cost the same price. halp
Guess it depends on what you want more...

Personally, I'd choose the uke over the phone but, then again, I've never really had a high standard for my phones.
what do you need your phone for?

if you're buying a smartphone to play cool games or browse reddit when you're feeling bored, buy a ukulele

if a smartphone will genuinely make your life easier then go for it

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I've got two ukuleles I also have a $20 ukulele I bought at a pawnshop. The other ukulele is solid wood and has Fishman electronics.

The plywood ukulele sounds better in plays in tune. Solid wood one sounds great plugged in , it plays out of tune. You have to compensate for it. The further up the neck you go the more out of tune.

It's like they spent most of the money in the construction of this ukulele on electronics and wood . The tuners are cheap stamped out tin .

The plywood one has white strings the expensive one has clear strings don't know how much difference this makes. That cheap one is an Oscar Schmidt. Oscar Schmidt is to Washburn what epiphone is to Gibson. The Oscar Schmidt's mahogany plywood I can't remember what brand the other one is the expensive one, the label fell off. Yes, instead of inlaying or painting the name on the name was on a plastic sticker on the headstock.

I went over and found the label sitting over there it is a Laniki .

Compare on YouTube cheap ukulele to a very expensive one thousand dollar one ,the expensive one sounds better than a $50 one but not that much better.

Good luck buy the Uke
Last edited by yope at Dec 6, 2015,
uke washburn e20e, it's the best i can get for the $125, and the phone is lumia 535, which also the best i can get for $125, please don't recommend anything else, since i only have these two options.
I would save a bit more and get better than either to be honest.
get a job and buy both
and harry doesn't mind if he doesn't make the scene
i'm gonna go tomorrow to the shop to test the ukulele (if it looks good, sounds good, intonation, strings etc.) and if it really is worth it i'm gonna buy the uke, if it isn't then i'll buy the phone.
i did work experience at a music shop and one time they had nothing for me to do so i was sent to the stock room to tune all the ukuleles from completely slack up to pitch

it was incredibly upsetting each one took like 10 minutes to settle down
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
New uke strings take a day or two to settle down. Annoying as fuck.
Quote by doggyxdxo
uke washburn e20e, it's the best i can get for the $125, and the phone is lumia 535, which also the best i can get for $125, please don't recommend anything else, since i only have these two options.

well I told you the Oscar Schmidt I have which is made by Washburn is good , Oscar Schmidt being the bastard son of Washburn still puts good ukuleles. It plays inTUNE .

Sounds okay. There is binding on the neck . The tuners are great. Tuners on my expensive ukulele are like aluminum foil, stamped out tin almost as thin as aluminum foil
the Oscar Schmidt,.. No comparison.

I'm through trying to educate do what you want.
Last edited by yope at Dec 6, 2015,
I've just bought myself an ebony tenor ukelele by Kala.

http://images.bigcartel.com/bigcartel/product_images/158357329/max_w-780/KalaEbonyTenorUkulele_UkeRepublic.jpg

Beautiful instrument. Plays and sounds great. I've actually put some heavier gauge strings on there so it's tuned to DGBE like a guitar/baritone uke. So fun to noodle on.

Go for the uke.
Last edited by Joeseye at Dec 6, 2015,
Quote by Joeseye
I've just bought myself an ebony tenor ukelele by Kala.

http://images.bigcartel.com/bigcartel/product_images/158357329/max_w-780/KalaEbonyTenorUkulele_UkeRepublic.jpg

Beautiful instrument. Plays and sounds great. I've actually put some heavier gauge strings on there so it's tuned to DGBE like a guitar/baritone uke. So fun to noodle on.

Go for the uke.

what kind of strings are you using for that I was just looking into that last night. I do not like wound strings on the uke , at least the ones that I tried
$125?

you're not getting shit either way
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I got my gf a samick ukulele a couple of years ago for £80 and its great.

As for phones, $125 will get you nothing good unless you consider buying used...
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by doggyxdxo

get the gretsch g9120 I have it and it sounds real nice
If your phone makes calls and sends texts, just buy the fuckin uke man.
- Gibson SG 1961 Re-issue
- Fender Stratocaster
- Egnater Rebel-30
- Dunlop Crybaby Classic Wah Pedal
Of course a 535 ain't no 920 but hey, it's still better than SAMDUNG
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
well i went to the store and they don't have the one i wanted, they had this cool one but it doesn't have a pick up (Peavey Composer) so ye, i'm buying a phone.

and i'm not sure where in time did you get stuck, i'm not buying a phone so i can only call and text someone. lumia 535 is a very decent phone, especially for it's price. not everyone has a spare 300-500 to buy a phone, especially if you're a kid.