So I'm thinking about wiring an "idiot proof" bass that has a 3 way eq with 3 way rotary switches for the tone controls. As well as an on and off switch for a Sustainiac. First, is this possible; second, how would you do it?
Also the three way switches will be each post on as the equivalent of a knob on 10, 5, or 0 (depending on position obviously)
Quote by 70001407
So I'm thinking about wiring an "idiot proof" bass that has a 3 way eq with 3 way rotary switches for the tone controls. As well as an on and off switch for a Sustainiac. First, is this possible; second, how would you do it?

You'll want to keep the switching for the Sustainiac completely separate from all other switching. If you haven't installed a Sustainiac before, you'll find help from the company works pretty well.
I just looked up wiring for a 3 way switch that controlled tone and I can't seem to find anything on it. Which is weird because my first bass guitar had one and it was ibanez (it's gone now so I can't look at it)
Yeah, like a gretsch tone switch but with one for highs, one for mids, and one for bass