Where you can talk into your speech recognition and the computer will talk back to you about any given subject?
It would have to be a very detailed and intricate program. I would wanted to have feelings and emotions. Further, you could click on"conversation with old man"

conversation with middle-aged blue-collar worker

conversation with a policeman

conversation with the mailman

conversation with the milkman

conversation with priest

conversation with the Dr. that would be a good one. Lawyer would be really cool. The most boring one would be conversation with the senator.
It's called real life.

On a side note, that Intel (I think) advert with Bob Dylan is cringe af.
Like the makers of such a program wouldn't prioritize conversation with a Japanese school girl.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
Like the makers of such a program wouldn't prioritize conversation with a Japanese school girl.

Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by RAB11
It's called real life.

No, it's not. He just wrote that he's looking for a computer program, not real life conversations.
this
Quote by MetalMullet
No, it's not. He just wrote that he's looking for a computer program, not real life conversations.

what if life is just a computer program tho?

makes u think
Quote by MeTallIcA313 at #33718207
talking to real people is a thing of the past

and of my past! ha ha, ha ha, ha!

A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by RAB11
On a side note, that Intel (I think) advert with Bob Dylan is cringe af.

oh, right, nice
all bob dylan's intell computers, they've gone down, true love, they've been without it ;__;
Quote by RAB11
what if life is just a computer program tho?

makes u think

Then it makes sense to search for a better software. Personally I could certainly need an upgrade.
this
Smarterchild

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car