Page 1 of 2

it has not had an update since the 2nd. it has either been moving very slowly or it got lost somehow. that is dumb. i am not happy. although i slept really good last night so i am not really sad just when i think about the situation i am not happy.

now i cannot re-cable my board that i do not need to re-cable.

itt talk about mail issues you have had.

i sent them an email but i am concerned it will get lost too.
Last edited by Will Lane at Dec 7, 2015,
I ordered a book where the estimated shipping date was a month out. So I checked where it was a few days before it was supposed to get here and it said it got delivered a few days after I ordered it. My apartment didn't receive anything addressed to me on the day they said it got delivered.

So I called USPS customer service and gave them the tracking number so they could find out where it was and get back to me. It's been 2 weeks and I haven't heard anything. I'm really upset because this book is rare and out of print and it's not even for me it was supposed to be a gift. I am going to call them again today.

I would suggest calling them because they'll give you a case number, unlike an email that they can just ignore.

Also when my family moved from one country to another when I was younger the company that was shipping our stuff lost half of it in the process and it never arrived.
cat
Thats why I hold of ordering around December. Tis the season to get your shit stolen/lost/3 months later.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by chrismendiola
Have you tried turning it off and on?
Quote by guitarxo
I ordered a book where the estimated shipping date was a month out. So I checked where it was a few days before it was supposed to get here and it said it got delivered a few days after I ordered it. My apartment didn't receive anything addressed to me on the day they said it got delivered.

So I called USPS customer service and gave them the tracking number so they could find out where it was and get back to me. It's been 2 weeks and I haven't heard anything. I'm really upset because this book is rare and out of print and it's not even for me it was supposed to be a gift. I am going to call them again today.

I would suggest calling them because they'll give you a case number, unlike an email that they can just ignore.

Also when my family moved from one country to another when I was younger the company that was shipping our stuff lost half of it in the process and it never arrived.
That sounds awful. I think I will call them after work or sometime tomorrow.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Thats why I hold of ordering around December. Tis the season to get your shit stolen/lost/3 months later.
I think I'll just stop skipping out on shipping and just go with UPS. I ordered cable and ends from BTPA and they do not do free shipping.
Quote by Will Lane
I think I will call them after work or sometime tomorrow.I think I'll just stop skipping out on shipping and just go with UPS. I ordered cable and ends from BTPA and they do not do free shipping.

Yeah, probably not the worst idea. I'm an impatient fuck though so I usually pay extra to get the shipping done quicker.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Yeah, probably not the worst idea. I'm an impatient fuck though so I usually pay extra to get the shipping done quicker.

I use Amazon for everything I can and am an Amazon Prime member. I get the money that Prime costs back in the free 2-day shipping at least 4 or 5 times over every year!
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
I use Amazon for everything I can and am an Amazon Prime member. I get the money that Prime costs back in the free 2-day shipping at least 4 or 5 times over every year!

I actually had Amazon Prime for a little bit and that shipping deal was awesome. I bought my Dean MS Retro with it
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I actually had Amazon Prime for a little bit and that shipping deal was awesome. I bought my Dean MS Retro with it

$99 annually, 2-day shipping often runs $20, it doesn't take long to get your money back.

And that's not even considering the included streaming videos and music, free e-book every month, unlimited photo storage etc etc.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
$99 annually, 2-day shipping often runs $20, it doesn't take long to get your money back.

And that's not even considering the included streaming videos and music, free e-book every month, unlimited photo storage etc etc.

Yeah it's actually a surprisingly decent service.

I'll be signing up once Clarkson's new show launches
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Amazon Student I'm still on my free trial but I'll definitely pay for it when it expires. Even when I pick 2 day shipping I often get things delivered a few hours later which is GREAT
cat
I had Prime over here until about 6 months ago. Started out at £49 which didn't seem worth it until they added in the streaming. They then bumped it up to £79 (thankfully just after I renewed at £49 ) and I kept it for a year, but they then stopped their contracts with Royal Mail and DPD, very reliable couriers, in favour of their in-house courier Amazon Logistics. From there I had parcels turn up to my work address at 8:30pm. It's a military establishment, they obviously weren't let in at that time. Two weeks of trying to tell Amazon that they won't get any joy delivering here after 4pm resulted in no change, and their depot didn't have any contact details because it was apparently just a parking lot in the next city. Cancelled Prime, got a refund, hardly bought anything from them since.
Did you order during Black Friday/weeeknd/Cyber Monday/week?

I'm having the same thing right now with two different packages. Both shipped between the 1st and 3rd, haven't been updated since. I just assumed it was because of an assload of people ordering a billion different things for the holidays.
I receive other people's packages all the time. I just go ahead and deliver it myself if they are in my neighborhood.
I ordered on Cyber Monday, 11-30-15. Did not ship until the day after. Did not think about the massive amount of packages that might be coming through shipping couriers.

Although still, it has not moved (or really the status is that it has been moving) since last Wednesday.
i have an amazon prime student account & i'm not even a student anymore lol suck my dick capitalism.
Quote by Will Lane

itt talk about mail issues you have had.

still haven't received my bride :(

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
As someone who deals with shipping all the time, I have to say that the only non-freight shipping company I trust is UPS. USPS is the worst and FedEx sucks, too.

And strangely enough UPS people are paid better than the other two. Weird, huh?
Check out my band Disturbed
All my Christmas CDs arrived through the mail to the proper recipients, except one. I mailed 19.
Java boost pedal was ordered yesterday I hope it arrives okay.
I ordered an Ebow off amazon Saturday night, hope it gets here fine. I was too inpatient to wait til after December.
USPS sucks. They constantly leave packages in puddles or just out in the rain instead of walking an extra five feet and putting it on our porch that has a roof. Fed Ex sucks a little bit less. UPS is the best by far.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
USPS sucks. They constantly leave packages in puddles or just out in the rain instead of walking an extra five feet and putting it on our porch that has a roof. Fed Ex sucks a little bit less. UPS is the best by far.

depends on your area, really. UPS is the best around here (as long as you're not on the route of one of the shitty drivers i met last year) followed by USPS. Fed Ex is the worst. i've watched those lazy fucks pull into people's driveways (which you're not supposed to do) when it's drizzling, jog up to the driveway, then drop the package 5 feet away from the front door.

you should have seen where they left most of their packages. always just left in the open so they could soak up the rain.

USPS at my old house was fucking awful tho. i used to order a lot of records, and the lazy lady who delivered them would toss them onto the front porch. dented corners on sleeves numerous times.

she also had a tendency to leave the mailbox open only when it was pouring rain so all the mail got soaked.

also DHL is asinine. got free shipping through them from Newegg once and they shipped my package in the opposite direction of my house so they could hand it off to USPS an hour away, then send it back down to where i live.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo at #33718765

USPS at my old house was fucking awful tho. i used to order a lot of records, and the lazy lady who delivered them would toss them onto the front porch. dented corners on sleeves numerous times.

yea I've had 5 or 6 damaged because of them at this point
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils

I had a couple of packages left on the sidewalk for no good reason.

I never do USPS now.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by guitarxo
I got my package today!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy

I hope you get yours soon!

Rub it in why don't you
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Rub it in why don't you

I didn't mean it that way :c I was trying to provide some optimism
cat
That's happened to me a bunch of times. Try to have a little patience. Sometimes the tracking can be a bit off . I certainly know what you're going through; it's really irritating when you expect your package at a certain date and it never shows up.
I once ordered a private package and the box was open when I got it and the delivery guy had a weird smile on his face. It turned me on so I invited him in and had sex with him. He put his big cock right up my ass and fucked me right inside my ass.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Sorry to hear that. I know the idea of getting your package right at your door seems like a sweet idea, but sometimes it just won't happen. You can actually pick up your package at the post office, I know it's a hassle, but it might be for the best.
Quote by Neo Evil11
I once ordered a private package and the box was open when I got it and the delivery guy had a weird smile on his face. It turned me on so I invited him in and had sex with him. He put his big cock right up my ass and fucked me right inside my ass.

#justeuropethings
Check out my band Disturbed
FedEx is the most reliable when it comes to delivering my packages. UPS and USPS only hire worthless dipshits.

That being said FedEx drivers are lazy sacks of shit that leave my packages on the back of our cars (regardless of weather) instead of coming to the door. At least I actually get my packages tho.
Quote by neidnarb11890
i have an amazon prime student account & i'm not even a student anymore lol suck my dick capitalism.

Likewise, we live in an amazing world
Anyway, I contact the sender when this happens since i'd say it's technically their responsibility to make sure their product gets to me and they'll usually send the item(s) again.
USPS is the fucking worst. Instead of my coffee I ordered I received some jackass's Best Buy order. He doesn't have the same name, the address isn't even close, or in the same city. Wtf
Quote by WCPhils
yea I've had 5 or 6 damaged because of them at this point

they're just lucky they didn't damage the actual record or would have gone down to their building and done... well, something. i don't know.

one of the people delivering to my mom's current place actually folded a package in half and stuffed it in the mail box despite the huge "DO NOT BEND" in red letters on both sides.

i could definitely see them trying to "fold" a record in half.

i mean, you could do it with a flexi, but i only own one of those and i've never seen any other bands use them.

i was on the side of my family for a while last time they had an issue with UPS delivering a TV, up until i worked the the delivery driver the following year for a seasonal job. i asked him about it and despite not really telling me anything i didn't already know, realized my family were all dumb as shit.

he had delivered it and put it on the side of the house because no one appeared to be home and you don't just leave 50 or so inch TV sitting on the front porch. left a comment/note on the pda that it was left by "side door" or something like that. it's all pre-written shit and you have to pick the one that makes the most sense.

there were 2 or 3 people home at the time, but they're all a bunch of lazy fucks who don't do shit.

so there it was on the side of the house. UPS guy puts it into the PDA that it's delivered and moves on.

my uncle gets the text/email notification that it's delivered and goes to get it.

pokes his head out the front door, doesn't see it, then goes back inside. doesn't bother looking anywhere else.

TV sat in the rain for a day before someone managed to think to look somewhere other than right in front of their face.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Last edited by jakesmellspoo at Dec 8, 2015,
Page 1 of 2