Why not both?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Simply ignore. Hate is just wasted energy that produces nothing.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Quote by Cajundaddy

Namaeste brother
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by seanlang01
Depends

Ba-dum tsss

good post
Check out my band Disturbed
i hate shitposters
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Self hatred is a strong thing
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by Cajundaddy

Hate brings war

War needs fighters, hence the Military

Military research has given us some amazing technology.

Therefore hate produces technology.

“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Cajundaddy

Unless you turn all your hate to productive

then you wouldn't find it hard to impress
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Star track is shite.

I wouldn't know, I've never used an Australian shipping company.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
*chit post
Nah.
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
Quote by UltimateGuizar
The dark vader wasn't really captain spocks da neither.

i thot evri1 new that spck's da wz...

prinz vultan
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
the masses need such people to exist, some revel in hatred, others find entertainment in chaos. the varying needs don't matter, what really matters is that without these beings, stagnation and the slow death will triumph.

it must always end in a bloody sacrifice/execution because stories are empty without some sense of finality and the passion such beings elicit, require a brutal end to truly satisfy the populace and prevent them being consumed by those very sparks of chaos needed and bringing total destruction on themselves.

balance.

i think south park did an episode about this about britney spears.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I don't hate.

Quote by theguitarist
the masses need such people to exist, some revel in hatred, others find entertainment in chaos. the varying needs don't matter, what really matters is that without these beings, stagnation and the slow death will triumph.

it must always end in a bloody sacrifice/execution because stories are empty without some sense of finality and the passion such beings elicit, require a brutal end to truly satisfy the populace and prevent them being consumed by those very sparks of chaos needed and bringing total destruction on themselves.

balance.

Yes, it was based on The Lottery by Shirley Jackson
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
I don't hate.

Yes, it was based on The Lottery by Shirley Jackson

simpsons did it first though
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Simpsons did everything first

OGhipsters
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by theguitarist

balance.

this is true but righteous indignation cannot mask hypocrisy nor confound people who have an inner agenda to mask the gross national product without as such, substance.

In certain inner circles there is always the desire to emancipate without the likelihood of significant improvement of we, as human beings.

Substantial or even profound sanctimonious Bay City rollers give hot dog buns to aloof Gypsies from Scandinavia with Ben . Dancing to the tune of the fiddling saw he walked on down to the knoll and slept on his wooden fish head. Air holes, from which breasts should come was now cascading shining, ignited by the warmth of the room, yes the old fart was now breathing freely through his perfumed atomizer air ball invention/

lactose intolerant seahorses without tails , full steam ahead, damn the torpedoes, onward through the fog, don't give up the ship, I don't give a ship. Don't give up without a fight. The stomp box frogs have become somewhat distilled and the prognosis but we have not given up yet. In time we may see some improvement and have not given up hope. If we do not see a decrease in the proximity factor soon we can still have full bladders. As hope springs eternal. Love is a many splendid thing. The quality of mercy is not strained but orange juice is. Therefore orange juice is not mercy nor mercy orange juice. They are two separate entities each one unto his own. Apples and oranges and mercies. Ferry across the mercy.
theres a story to be told, of a man or rather more of a an orangutan. when he came out he daddy slapped his head and held him by the elbows upsidedown over a balcony and said 'boy you talk that jive you get whipped again' and he talked that jive, see our lackadaisical devient of a deviated mind was only tryin to live this life. so he started pickin the peppers out the devils dirty unmentionable and he met jesus christ himself who told him to spout his down doublin wheat grass razzmatazz and the lord said: it is all good, brothaman

now be the desciples and fluff yo feathers for the water bird, cuuh kaw cuuh kaw

WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT JUST HAPPENED TO THIS THREAD!?!?!?

seriously guys, am I stroking out here or something? Everything smells blurple.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA