Page 1 of 2
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric (Black)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric (Ebony w/ gold)
Orange Micro Terror 20W Hybrid amp head
Orange Crush Pro 120W amp head
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Power Supply
Korg Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Electro-Harmonix XO Metal Muff
MXR M-103 Blue Box
TC Electronic Dark Matter
TC Electronic Fangs Metal
ok.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
much surpise
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Yo i'm gonna let you finish, but no one gives a fuck about the grammies.
The Grammies are irrelevant
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Hal-Sephira
Future Grammy Committee Member

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Ew, pop music? More like poop music!

Grammy's suck since they eliminated the Zydeco category.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Only one I care about is Kendrick Lamar. To Pimp A Butterfly is easily one of the best albums of the year. Personally it's also the best rap album I've ever heard but that could just be because I nerd out over the music/musicians on the album.
yeah tpab or bust but whatever it's a grammy who even cares besides taylor swift
Quote by ErikLensherr

lmao

Quote by neidnarb11890
so what the sex pistols never won an award

best dressed 1977

Quote by MinterMan22
best dressed 1977

come on dude, everyone knows that was elvis costello
Please understand how much we, as a community, want you to shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing award shows and %&$#ing celebrities to endorse. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying talking about events people don't care about and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.
Free Ali
Free Lard
don't even care tbh.

I imagine if I was a celebrity musician these award shows would be fun for the banter though

also I predict Taylor Swift beats kdot for album of the year and she sends him a message saying she robbed him and everyone gets mad and Bob has a heart attack
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Dec 8, 2015,
Remember when the Grammys first introduced the Heavy Metal category and Jethro Tull beat out Metallica.
Yeh Grammys are totally awesome.

Didn't Wacklemore win a bunch of rap grammys???
Quote by neidnarb11890
so what the sex pistols never won an award

sick reference bro
Quote by chrismendiola
Please understand how much we, as a community, want you to shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing award shows and %&$#ing celebrities to endorse. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying talking about events people don't care about and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.

You ok, lil baby moneydolla?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by slipknot5678
don't even care tbh.

I imagine if I was a celebrity musician these award shows would be fun for the banter though

also I predict Taylor Swift beats kdot for album of the year and she sends him a message saying she robbed him and everyone gets mad and Bob has a heart attack

bob's already dead though r.i.p.

and actually tbh he probably should lose just for doing bad blood with that whack ass lady smh #credloss

Quote by MinterMan22
and actually tbh he probably should lose just for doing bad blood with that whack ass lady smh #credloss

Amen. Worst song I've ever heard in my life and it doesn't even help that my current favourite rapper was in it.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Quote by chrismendiola
Please understand how much we, as a community, want you to shut the mother#%$& up, ho. You have a terrible taste in %#$@ing music, award shows and celebrities to endorse. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying talking about events people don't care about and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a freaking life or you will get banned for life.

Fixed.
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
MXR M-103 Blue Box
Quote by Pastafarian96
The Grammies are irrelevant

Grammy > Academy
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
MXR M-103 Blue Box
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
Only one I care about is Kendrick Lamar. To Pimp A Butterfly is easily one of the best albums of the year. Personally it's also the best rap album I've ever heard but that could just be because I nerd out over the music/musicians on the album.

Kendrick 100% deserves AOTY. 1989 was alright by TS' standards, so it was a decent pop album but nothing special, and wildly overrated. Bad Blood, even with Kendrick's contribution, was probably the only actively bad song on the album and shouldn't really have been a single, while the video, regardless of the massive production values and such, was mediocre and served literally the sole purpose of being a "fuck you" to Katy Perry. I'd like to see Fetty Wap win something in principle but he doesn't deserve either of those against Kendrick.

Honestly, Pinkprint was award-worthy too, but not beat-Kendrick-to-an-award-worthy.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by Pastafarian96
awards shows are irrelevant

yeah
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo at #33720789
yeah

yeah
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

lets be real katy perry > taylor swift ainec

I literally can't tell any difference between Katy Perry and Taylor Swift other than they look slightly different.
Musically they are identical to me.
I can tell the difference

one's really not that great
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Page 1 of 2