Page 1 of 2
.@PressSec: His call to ban Muslims disqualifies @realDonaldTrump from serving as president http://cnn.it/1NI7cq3

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/12/08/politics/donald-trump-muslim-republicans-2016/index.html

https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/674291148479791104

Pls say no. He is too amusing to go away.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Dunno how that mong ever thought he'd become president anyway
Donald Trump is the Andy Kaufman of our generation.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by SMH07

Because America is full of stupid people

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Reggie Johnson, 38, who attended Trump's Charleston rally, agreed with the GOP frontrunner.

"I think it should be shut down for now until you find something, a better program in place," he said. "I mean this is a free country for what's that's worth but I think it does need to be shut down until they get a cap on things."

lol
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

The next few years the idiotic racists will be in power in large parts of the west, but soon people will realize that they have fucked up.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
i just saw some newslady asking a trump supporter what he thought about banning Muslims.

he somewhat shouted something along the lines of "GOOD, I DON'T WANT THEM HERE."

and the newslady seemed visibly shaken. not sure what kind of response she was expecting from the kind of idiot that supported Trump in the first place.

this whole thing is probably why i woke up to my dad reading off some court info to his gf and something about Sharia law like a huge jackass.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Lol

Mad burn by Boris get #rekt Donald

Imagine being burned by Boris.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by metaldud536
if Trump was elected I'd imagine he would be constantly asking his advisors on what powers he has

"Can I bomb them?"
"No Mr President."
"How about those guys?"
"No"

Answers would be: Yes Mr President and Yes. No one has stopped Obama.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Came in here upset about what Donald Trump was saying.

Left upset about what Neo Evil was saying.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by Victory2134
Came in here upset about what Donald Trump was saying.

Left upset about what Neo Evil was saying.

What did I do this time?
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by SMH07

If Bush could do it (twice) he could too
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Donald Trumps presidency is a false flag operation by Hillary to sink the Republicans and ensure she wins the presidency.
Quote by WaterGod
Donald Trumps presidency is a false flag operation by Hillary to sink the Republicans and ensure she wins the presidency.

She wins the presidency by proposing the same things as trump minus the racism?
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
trowzaa is a #TrumpApologist
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
smd

Eh, won't make a difference. Even if they unite against him and force him out of the GOP race, Trump's gonna go run as a third-party. Their only options are embrace the clown, or let him split the conservative voter base and guarantee a Democrat victory.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Try being an American and not wanting to defend other ignorant American Trump supporters but for some reason feeling obligated to

It's embarrassing to live in the US for me right now
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
Try being an American and not wanting to defend other ignorant American Trump supporters but for some reason feeling obligated to

Pretty much. I hate that there's a large portion of Americans that are racist and pretty much just stupid. But they're still people of my nation. Unfortunately there's no way to stop them from continuing their stupidity short of hoping they die out and don't pass on their stupidity
Quote by eGraham at #33720475

I remember reading something an Australian citizen who had emigrated from the US wrote where he said he felt compelled to defend the US when he would hear his new countrymen bash it, even when he disagreed with the thing being bashed and even when he had renounced his citizenship. He said that other immigrants from other countries had similar feelings when they heard their home countries bashed, too.

Even if you find somewhere else you'd rather be, or you hate it enough to want to leave it, home is still home.

Quote by Trowzaa
trump didn't say this, it was some mong on Fox News

Trump uses a similar line about Paris in the video from the CNN article. Guaranteed it becomes a recurring talking point unless Trump is officially disqualified.
I clicked on this believing that Big Donny T was one of DQcrewmembers home boys.
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
Quote by Godsmack_IV at #33720492
Trump uses a similar line about Paris in the video from the CNN article. Guaranteed it becomes a recurring talking point unless Trump is officially disqualified.

Ffs. I had high hopes for you Donnie.

I'd honestly quite like Trump to be president just because it would be hilarious (apart from for Americans and muslims and the world in general obviously)
If I was American I would vote for him for the #Bantz and then leave the country if he actually won
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
I'd honestly quite like Trump to be president just because it would be hilarious (apart from for Americans and muslims and the world in general obviously)
If I was American I would vote for him for the #Bantz and then leave the country if he actually won

thats what im saying. the next president is going to be awful, but at least the humor doesn't have to be.
Quote by EndTheRapture51

If the gulag was full of people like Donald Trump, I would be 100% behind Bernie.
lol it's funny how you guys act like Trump would be able to implement anything he actually claims if he were president.

Obama can barely get a healthcare program going and you think Trump is going to somehow build a wall to keep out Mexicans or change immigration laws to exclude muslims?

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Dec 8, 2015,
Quote by Xiaoxi
lol it's funny how you guys act like Trump would be able to implement anything he actually claims if he were president.

Obama can barely get a healthcare program going and you think Trump is going to somehow build a wall to keep out Mexicans or change immigration laws to exclude muslims?

this
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by Xiaoxi at #33720610

It's less the idea that he'll enact this shit and more the idea that we'll be putting a racist version of Biff Tannen with no understanding of international politics and international decorum in the highest office in the country.

Quote by Xiaoxi

There's a Republican majority in the House of Representatives and the Senate.

So, he's probably going to have less trouble with being racist than O'Bomber did with being, you know, well intentioned.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
There's a Republican majority in the House of Representatives and the Senate.

So, he's probably going to have less trouble with being racist than O'Bomber did with being, you know, well intentioned.

Doesn't matter.

Nevermind that he is essentially doing a performance art piece, even if he genuinely believed what he claims, it will be impossible to enact.

Republicans aren't automatically racist. And the higher powers in the party would not dare support any racist acts because that would guarantee they'll be voted out of office.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by necrosis1193
It's less the idea that he'll enact this shit and more the idea that we'll be putting a racist version of Biff Tannen with no understanding of international politics and international decorum in the highest office in the country.

Except there is no way he will be elected. Being the lead in some stupid ass poll means jack shit.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Doesn't matter.

Nevermind that he is essentially doing a performance art piece, even if he genuinely believed what he claims, it will be impossible to enact.

Republicans aren't automatically racist. And the higher powers in the party would not dare support any racist acts because that would guarantee they'll be voted out of office.

This is the internet. Everyone is racist.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Page 1 of 2