It came ... the most expensive guitar I have ever bought and held in my hands. It cost me 1100 USD including shipping on ebay it retails for around 1600 to 1800 new, but this basically is new condition. It was hard to justify spending this much on a guitar since I am not a pro musician just consider myself a hobbyist but people buy all sorts of expensive shit that they do not make money off of because yolo.

I read a lot of people not liking the fact that the esp standard line became named esp e-ii. It does not bother me but I can see how it would bother others. I also love the teardrop headstock.

The first thing I did after I ordered it was learn everything I need to know about floyd roses and how to do different setups. Since this was the first one I have ever owned. Honestly I love owning one I like how intimate you have to be with your instrument when setting it up to play the way you want it to play.

Playability... this thing is a wet dream to me except I am awake. You can go real low with the action with no buzz. Legato is a lot of fun on this, it's effortless. This guitar just does not fight you. The neck is thin but not crazy thin it's still comfortable for chords. This is just such a high quality instrument I love it. Two things that would make this guitar even better is if the neck was tung oiled, and the g string was easier to bend I have 9's on it but the string tension is tight on the g. Could I tilt the bridge forward a little so it's not parallel maybe that would release some tension on the strings ?.

I have three different improv sample recordings of me playing over a drum track just showcasing the tones I like using on a daily just to show off the pickups. These pickups sound better then any of my other guitars I have owned. Also none of this is really mixed or mastered properly... I suck at that anyway. The setup I use is just a line 6 hdpod500 plugged in via usb and recorded with reaper.

Some lead distortion https://soundcloud.com/omniusanity/ngd-rock-sample

Does it djent...... kind of.... if it's even legal to do so on a 6 string?
https://soundcloud.com/omniusanity/ngd-djent

Some clean sounds
https://soundcloud.com/omniusanity/ngd-clean
Last edited by Fourfourforever at Dec 8, 2015,
E-II love.
Ibanez Prestige RG852MPB
Ibanez Prestige RG652KFX
ESP E-II M-1
LTD AW-7
Schecter Loomis NT
EVH 5150 III 50
PRS 212 DB
Line 6 POD HD500X
Deadhorse OD/Boss HM-2
Hngd!
ESP E-II Horizon FR
Gibson Flying V HET SET
ESP Eclipse II FM JB/Jazz
ESP M-II Deluxe EMG 81/SA
Marshall JCM2000 DSL/ JCM800 1960a cab
Mesa Mark V 25
sweet
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Very nice guitar, and no you cannot tilt the bridge forward it needs to be level.
nice guitar!

play the fuck out of it.

WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Yo. Gross, trashed!
Ibanez Prestige RG852MPB
Ibanez Prestige RG652KFX
ESP E-II M-1
LTD AW-7
Schecter Loomis NT
EVH 5150 III 50
PRS 212 DB
Line 6 POD HD500X
Deadhorse OD/Boss HM-2