I would only abort for life threatening abnormalities
7 16%
I would abort for severe special needs
10 22%
I would abort for moderate special needs
24 53%
Voters: 45.
Page 1 of 4
that your child was going to have special needs? Is it ethical to do so? Is it ethical not to?

I probably would, but I'd abort a baby regardless
Check out my band Disturbed
I honestly don't know. I think I would if it was moderate to severe, but having kids makes people less than rational at times so who knows if I'd really do that. The whole 'having a kid' thing might take over
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
abortion sure is great
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Yeah, can't be doing with 'em.

Their life won't be great, my life won't be great, let's just not bother.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by StewieSwan
I'd abort a baby regardless

huu

i brought up a similar point of discussion in this Christian morality class i had to take in high school. (Catholic school)

yeah, there are times when it's for the best. not in terms of general developmental or physical disabilities, but there have been a few cases i read about where the child was going to be born with some rare disease/disorder that was going to cause extreme pain followed by death. no chance of survival. doctors advised abortion for the mother's well-being and to prevent unnecessary suffering for the child (why do i want to say "life-form"? i think i'm going to hell.) child was born, suffered, then died.

i brought it up in that class when we had a debate on abortion and of course there was this one goddamn kid who, it turned out, had a twin brother with some kind of disability and he immediately got defensive about it and acted like i was suggesting his brother should be dead.

anyway, idk. these are hard questions/decisions. i can barely take care of myself, so it'd probably be in any kid's best interest to be aborted before i drop it on its head or forget to feed it or shake it too much or something.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Fat Lard
Pro lifer here:

I'd abort my seed for science, and because I care about the future environment

also:

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
1 it's not my place to decide whether or not my partner has an abortion & 2 i would love my child regardless of how it came out

#2k16

Quote by MinterMan22 at #33720788
1 it's not my place to decide whether or not my partner has an abortion & 2 i would love my child regardless of how it came out

#2k16

yea

but yea I have no idea
Last edited by WCPhils at Dec 8, 2015,
Quote by jakesmellspoo
there was this one goddamn kid who, it turned out, had a twin brother with some kind of disability and he immediately got defensive about it and acted like i was suggesting his brother should be dead.

Ugh, I hate this.

"So are you saying I shouldn't exist?"
Quote by MinterMan22

#2k16

a decent girl would take your opinion into consideration given that it will affect the rest of your life n all
No I would not because I am not that big of an asshole.

Special needs kids are fun and awesome and generally better people than everyone else so why would I want to stop the world from having better people?
Quote by Burgery
abortion sure is great

BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I am against abortion, unless it is the only option to save the mother's life
Originally posted by Joshua Garcia
I just come here to dick around.
And maybe occasionally wave my dick around.

My D is major
Quote by jwmcdaniel97

gotta cure the disease not just treat the symptoms.

#killallmoms
I'd be a shit dad to a kid with no special needs. If I had a kid with special needs I'd be a really really shit dad to the point where it would probably never see me so abortion would probably be best for all concerned.

Quote by jwmcdaniel97 at #33720851

Why not get rid of both baby and mother?
I have nothing important to say
it depends on the type of special needs

if life-threatening to me and/or the child then yes

if manageable with intervention and the lifespan is not super short like 10 years or something, then no

everything in between is a maybe depending on my finances and level of outside support during/after pregnancy. I'm really not comfortable with the idea of abortion so it would have to be something really big for me to abort.

edit: to consolidate, this is what I posted in the thread that megano linked below

Right now I would abort anything regardless because I do not have financial stability.

In the future under different circumstances? I'd keep it. Downs is tough to deal with but certainly not impossible if you have access to suitable resources. I am pro-choice but unless me or the child would die in birth or something I'd keep it because of my own beliefs and the medical risks involved in abortion.
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Dec 8, 2015,
Quote by Axelfox
No and i wonder what your priest would think about it.

i don't because he tried to stick his pinky where it doesn't belong.
Quote by Axelfox

my priest from when I was young used to get with mad hoes in the back of the church and he was making six figs selling meth before they got him

I'm sure he aborted some of them potential crack hoe babies
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
the crackers from the store taste better anyway.
yeah he's pretty much a legend
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I was supposed to have downs syndrome but was never aborted.

almost dodged a bullet but you're all still stuck with me lol
Quote by bradulator
p.s. I dominated the shit out of that thread ^

Iirc, it was you basically bitching about how 3/4 of the voters were all for it.

So, I guess you did.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Quote by Axelfox
you know anything about this church?

http://www.olph.net/

i now know they have a Youth Ministry "Upper Room"

i bet it's for secret sex stuff.
Quote by chrismendiola
Reason #3,423,543 I'm glad I don't have a vagina.

you need that many? i'm just glad i don't have another place for lint to get stuck in.
Quote by Axelfox

I'd definitely abort if I knew they'd be a furry
Quote by megano28
Iirc, it was you basically bitching about how 3/4 of the voters were all for it.

So, I guess you did.

Umm yeah I outed the pit voters as selfish and irresponsible twats. It was breaking news.
once, my brother was annoying the shit out of me so i asked my mom if we could take him to the hospital.

"why? what's wrong?!?"

"i wanna see if it's too late to abort him."

Depends on how handicapped or retarded they'd be.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Excerpt from my domination:

I understand the abortion reasoning for not wanting your child to live a life with down syndrome. But so many of you are saying "I couldn't handle it" or "I couldn't take care of it" or "too much work" or "it would break up my marriage" which is just a bunch of irresponsible selfish-ass bullshit answers that speak volumes about y'alls character. So yeah, most people in here are irresponsible selfish cunts who don't want to take responsibility and would rather blame their tard kid.

Here is my other god-tier post:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showpost.php?p=32197540&postcount=107
Quote by bradulator
Excerpt from my domination:

I understand the abortion reasoning for not wanting your child to live a life with down syndrome. But so many of you are saying "I couldn't handle it" or "I couldn't take care of it" or "too much work" or "it would break up my marriage" which is just a bunch of irresponsible selfish-ass bullshit answers that speak volumes about y'alls character. So yeah, most people in here are irresponsible selfish cunts who don't want to take responsibility and would rather blame their tard kid.

Here is my other god-tier post:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showpost.php?p=32197540&postcount=107

yeah yeah yeah, go stroke your dick in the corner and come back when you calm down.
The thing about a tard kid is they're never gonna have a career or raise a family or continue your legacy. They're not gonna care for you in your old age either, it'll still be the other way around. It's basically like having an expensive pet running around.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Page 1 of 4