1 6%
shit thread
8 47%
Voters: 17.
y
n
shit thread
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Dec 8, 2015,
Quote by GuitarGod_92
y and also shit thread

i may start posting a lot of shit threads, i bet you cant wait
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by StewieSwan
Do you mean sympathy?

yeah derp

i guess, theyre pretty similar
Quote by korinaflyingv
Last edited by Burgery at Dec 8, 2015,
if people lack empathy they are psychopaths
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Definitely deserve it, not sure it's the right thing to do though. I lack empathy, at least in the way I imagine others experience it. When people use it on me it kinda freaks me out most of the time. I do have sympathy for others without empathy though, because it actually has nothing to do with whether you're a nice person or not. Some of the worst people I've come into contact with have been highly empathic. Those are the ones that don't deserve your sympathy/empathy.
Quote by Baby Joel
if people lack empathy they are psychopaths

Or autists
Last edited by korinaflyingv at Dec 8, 2015,
so i probably shouldve made this a public poll so people would know im not a jackass

then again it was supposed to be a troll thread

i dont even know what im doing, im out of the thread making game, this shit is whack im going to sleep
Quote by korinaflyingv
night burg

and y to an extent
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Burgery
yeah derp

i guess, theyre pretty similar

They're not really. They can be mutually exclusive. Sympathy implies alignment, empathy can just be practical (such as empathizing with an Islamic extremist to better understand how to combat the cultural foundations and institutions they've hailed from).

It also changes the premise of this thread. I believe we should try to empathize with as many people as possible. Even those who would not do the same. Sympathy, on the other hand, is different.
So basically should we consider sociopaths' point of view. Nah not really. Unless that helps us catch killers like in Hannibal.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
No one deserves empathy/sympathy or whatever you were trying to say. You should live for yourself and put your middle finger up to everyone else. Unless they are hot or offering you lots of money or something.
I have nothing important to say
People's actions or lack of harmful actions are the important thing while the real feelings of people aren't as important. I don't want sociopathic types around me though- I'd never trust them.
Quote by Jesus
Gaza Strip- home. At least it was before I fucked ereythang up...
Quote by JackSaints
No one deserves empathy/sympathy or whatever you were trying to say. You should live for yourself and put your middle finger up to everyone else. Unless they are hot or offering you lots of money or something.

what's up ayn