Page 1 of 3
all these dudes hangin out is kinda gay don't you think? :\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfsHctqvMwc
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by sam b
Sounds like you need more girls m8

nah girls aren't really my type
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
i want more girls to do the dishes, to clean up my room, to do the laundry.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
sorry it's my fault because i keep eating the ones we have
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Nah, that's lazy and homophobic.

If you want to be around more women, go to where women are instead of demanding they be provided to you.

Also I love the implication that you are automatically going to get blow jobs just because some women appear.
Quote by EyeNon15
Nah, that's lazy and homophobic.

If you want to be around more women, go to where women are instead of demanding they be provided to you.

Also I love the implication that you are automatically going to get blow jobs just because some women appear.

no one implied that...

I LOVE GIRLIES, WAXIN' AND MILKIN'
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
no one implied that...

It was implied when it was called gay because there aren't many women.
Quote by EyeNon15
It was implied when it was called gay because there aren't many women.

i don't understand where you made the jump to blowjobs.

who is giving blowjobs and where. i want to know.

now.
Quote by Eastwinn
diversity generally improves things

yeh just look at how well religions get along
Check out my band Disturbed
well this thread is a shining example of why there really aren't many girls in the pit (or on this board period). look at the responses what self respecting woman wants to be part of this mess.
If there were more girls I'd get... excitable

I'd go down to dinner in my Sunday best and rub pot roast all over my chest
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96
If there were more girls I'd get... excitable

I'd go down to dinner in my Sunday best and rub pot roast all over my chest

this reminds me of
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxvGIZ3IlxM
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
Quote by K33nbl4d3 at #33720829
this reminds me of

What if I were to say that I took in the 4am show at the Clark and I bit the usheress's leg in the dark?
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i don't understand where you made the jump to blowjobs.

who is giving blowjobs and where. i want to know.

now.

Idk man, if you don't know what gay means by now. Get your google on I guess
Quote by EyeNon15
Idk man, if you don't know what gay means by now. Get your google on I guess

reported for directing me to salacious materials
that's a sad penis.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
everywhere needs more girls

hot girls

who aren't annoying

wellllll im a girl... not sure of the rest lol
I'm finally 18!!!
Quote by monwobobbo
well this thread is a shining example of why there really aren't many girls in the pit (or on this board period). look at the responses what self respecting woman wants to be part of this mess.

U sain' the gurls we have are not self respectkng? Wtf m8, take ghat back.
The pit needs more girls for sure. Specifically girls who live in the Hampshire (or better, Southampton/Eastleigh) area who are hot and single and into guys like me.

hmu southern english ladies xoxoxoxo
I have nothing important to say
i think the only reason i'm still on this board is i just can't bring myself to go anywhere else.

it's scary.
Quote by VillainousLatin
U sain' the gurls we have are not self respectkng? Wtf m8, take ghat back.

spelling not a strong point i see . i'm not taking shit back. note the severe lack of woman responders to this thread need i say more.

the pit is lucky that it has the very few women that it does. i'd be willing to bet the numbers would be much higher but many don't want the harassment or to tell they are woman as the sausage fest that is the pit scares them off
Last edited by monwobobbo at Dec 8, 2015,
Quote by monwobobbo
spelling not a strong point i see

Quote by monwobobbo
very few woman that it does.

what this forums needs

IS MORE COWBELL

ahahahHAhHAHHAhhHHAhHAhHAhHAhhhHHAhAhAAAahAhHAhahAhHAhAHHAhAHHAHAhAHAHAAahahhaahahahahahahahaHAHAHHAhHAhAHHAHAhAaahahhHHAHAhHAHhAHHhA
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by monwobobbo
typo. bite me.

Sure. Why not?

With that said, I don't actually know how many women there are knocking about. I only knew of the ones who've confirmed it through their posts.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Quote by Baby Joel at #33720904
what this forums needs

IS MORE COWBELL

ahahahHAhHAHHAhhHHAhHAhHAhHAhhhHHAhAhAAAahAhHAhahAhHAhAHHAhAHHAHAhAHAHAAahahhaahahahahahahahaHAHAHHAhHAhAHHAHAhAaahahhHHAHAhHAHhAHHhA

No it needs girls who play cowbell.
I have nothing important to say
Page 1 of 3