Page 1 of 3
Okay, I get that this isn't Facebook or anything but still, you people aren't social enough. The people that I have talked to more frequently than others I am friends with now. We all have a common interest here and that is the bases of friendship so anyone who wants to make a friend post here
I'm finally 18!!!
You're right. Hook me up wit dem digits and I'll get all kinds of social.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
You're right. Hook me up wit dem digits and I'll get all kinds of social.

How did I know you would say something about 'dem digits' lmao
I'm finally 18!!!
Quote by The_Blode
Do you still want to join my Nirvana tribute band ;| ?

I have to be Kurt if we do that, sooooooooooo if you want to just give me your spot then sure lmao
I'm finally 18!!!
Me and sam are unspoken friends because our musical expertise makes us superior to all these losers.
Quote by snipelfritz

Quote by The_Blode
You want my spot ;| ...but that would mean I wouldn't be Kurt...everybody knows that I'm Kurt...and it's all because of Heavier Than Heaven and the comparisons between him and I...and the traumatic experiences he went through and I have gone through...and I relate to Kurt's life...and I can play most Nirvana songs on guitar anyways...it makes sense...if it's any consolation, you can be Frances Bean Cobain...my hot daughter...and you can play the guitar with me like a dual lead singer type thing...that could be a thing (Y) missed having you around anyway, when you leave, it's dull...when you come back, the guys are all excited...but me especially because there's someone else who likes Nirvana as much as I do too...

Ummmmm no.... first off, noone really relates to kurt bc he was one of a kind as are most people... secondly I can play all of their songs and can sing them as well... thirdly I AM KURT lmao...Your argument is invalid :P
I'm finally 18!!!
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Me and sam are unspoken friends because our musical expertise makes us superior to all these losers.

did i ever mention that superiority turns me on ? lol haha
I'm finally 18!!!
Quote by The_Blode
There's no argument...I formed the tribute band! Lol but since your a girl, it's only fair to let you be Kurt...but then where does that leave me? I'm not being Courtney...but I don't mind being Krist...yeah, I'll be Krist !

One of a kind...well, if you get a chance, read the book...had a fairly regular upbringing...everything was fairly standard until NEVERMIND then things started getting heavy...but yeah, I never went through the drug thing but other than that...I kinda get the problems he had...I have some of them too...he was incredibly self conscious about his skinny appearance :S that's normal I guess if you're skinny guy...but looking at the Reading fest DVD...I can see what he was talking about...the guy was super skinny :\ but yeah that's just ONE thing I definitely relate to... ;| 60 million album sales changed his life.

Also, Kurt was kinda obsessed with gross stuff...like diseased vaginas...deformed fetuses and whacky stuff...I'm kinda into twisted stuff like licking feet...so yeah

well, with that logic I relate more than you lol.... I have a lot of the same problems he did and I LOVE weird stuff like he did, I also have the same kind of humor he did, I went through a bit of the drug problems, and I had a relationship like he and courtneys (not that bad thank god but similar) soooooo yeah and you can be krist, Krist kicks ass
I'm finally 18!!!
Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
I like where this thread is going
Quote by snipelfritz

Quote by Joshua Garcia
I like where this thread is going

haha welll this isnt the sex thread sooo if you want to continue this PM me LMAO
I'm finally 18!!!
Why do we have to do the work of being social? you're the one who wants sociability.

love you though
Quote by The_Blode at #33721557
Also, Kurt was kinda obsessed with gross stuff...like diseased vaginas...deformed fetuses and whacky stuff...I'm kinda into twisted stuff like licking feet...so yeah

He's got you there

Really he does

...Run
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Why on earth would I want to talk to humans in real life? People on here are at least honest enough to shit on you in earnest.

Plus I appreciate people here, and only occasionally seeing them is nice. If I remember who they are, I might reflect on why.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by NirvanaLuvr16 at #33721532
We all have a common interest here and that is the bases of friendship so anyone who wants to make a friend post here

Are you implying that everyone on here plays guitar? Because most people these days only play the mac and fog machine. The name "ultimate-guitar" is just a cover.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by NirvanaLuvr16

So do you like the idea of being dominated by a bigger, older girl?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Being social tires me out, and it's the last thing I want to do right now
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
I'm social enough for me. And for people who actually have to put up with my bullshit IRL.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Pretty sure you know im social enough haha
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
I haven't left my room in five years...

;|

Me too.

Being social costs too much money for me to give a shit.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by The_Blode
Really? Now this, this is a serious problem...like for real. Hope you can get over this terrible situation...I did this for about 3 years..and it totally robbed me of some of the best years of my 20s...don't become another statistic of those who lost time due to mental issues...get help...it's out there...I know, I've been there...and to top it all, you probably don't live in squalor...I live in a hell hole and have bed bugs to keep me warm at night

He's just joking.

You on the other hand are serious.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
sorry for not being social enough to an obnoxious user on a mostly anonymous dying guitar forum
i'm the life of the pit party
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
hmmmm.... was away for a couple hours and came back and (as usual) i think some of you need help lol

Pretty sure you know im social enough haha

and yes i do
So do you like the idea of being dominated by a bigger, older girl?

ohh baby haha
I'm finally 18!!!
Quote by The_Blode
you can be Frances Bean Cobain...my hot daughter

Am I the only one who sees something wrong with this?

OT though nah I'm way too introverted to be social.
Quote by DardySon
Am I the only one who sees something wrong with this?

OT though nah I'm way too introverted to be social.

Its Blode.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by UltimateGuizar at #33721690
Dude, I'm not imaginary.

I don't count you as a friend, BFFs get their own category!
Quote by Hydra150
i'm the life of the pit party

more like pity party ha ha
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Hydra150

Wow sick burn on yourself
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by The_Blode
Really? Now this, this is a serious problem...like for real. Hope you can get over this terrible situation...I did this for about 3 years..and it totally robbed me of some of the best years of my 20s...don't become another statistic of those who lost time due to mental issues...get help...it's out there...I know, I've been there...and to top it all, you probably don't live in squalor...I live in a hell hole and have bed bugs to keep me warm at night

I appreciate the sentiment but yeah I was joking

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
I don't want to be your friend.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Hydra150

hahaha hydra is not like that hydra, god you can be so mean to hydra, hydra....wait a second
I'm finally 18!!!
Page 1 of 3