Page 1 of 2
When most of the current lefties are whining spoiled children signing petitions online and sharing it on their Facebook and Twitter pages and are spoon fed all their opinions by The Grauniad and The Huffington Post studying their second Masters in Ethical Philosophy during 80s America

Yes or No
Just flip it over

Worked for Hendrix.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
left-handed people are the spawn of satan.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
die pls, hellchild.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I only use my left hand it for scissors / writing / drawing

Everything else eg. mouse usage / playing guitar / fingering I use my right hand.
there's a reason they call it "right wing"

cuz it's right
Check out my band Disturbed
Statistically, like 75%+ people are right-handed, right?

Well my first year in college I lived with 3 other people and they were all left-handed.

I WAS THE 25%

i bet u cant even think now
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by guitarxo
I was left handed when I was born but I switched to right.

the right thing to do.
Quote by eGraham
Statistically, like 75%+ people are right-handed, right?

Well my first year in college I lived with 3 other people and they were all left-handed.

I WAS THE 25%

i bet u cant even think now

Nah this was the case in the last place I worked

Also my ex was left handed

Lefties unite
(some comment about how people are no longer sincere in their political beliefs and words are now considered superior to action)
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by Banjocal
(some comment about how people are no longer sincere in their political beliefs and words are now considered superior to action)

something something Bernie Sanders
This is why you should stay in middle. And mock both sides.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by StewieSwan
there's a reason they call it "right wing"

cuz it's right

is that why it is also called right handed
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
something something Bernie Sanders
Is that something Sanders says? Or something he doesn't do? I stopped following him after some reason I just did ok I want my lawyer fight me
ha-haaa
Quote by EndTheRapture51
When most of the current lefties are whining spoiled children signing petitions online and sharing it on their Facebook and Twitter pages and are spoon fed all their opinions by The Grauniad and The Huffington Post studying their second Masters in Ethical Philosophy during 80s America

Yes or No

shut up lyle.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
tbh when someone has the user title "misanthrope", I'm not sure they're allowed to tell anybody to shut up without being a massive hypocrite by default
ha-haaa
Turn left 3 times, and you end up facing right,
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Turn left 3 times, and you end up facing right,

reference frames are not stagnant. Every left turn just makes you more left
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
reference frames are not stagnant. Every left turn just makes you more left

Everything is stagnant
Everything is stagnant when you're part of a team
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by JackSaints

Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by JackSaints

if you stray far enough to the left you can mock left, right, and centre hmu
Quote by Banjocal
Is that something Sanders says? Or something he doesn't do? I stopped following him after some reason I just did ok I want my lawyer fight me

You're a good person to chat to this about but like the current batch of left wing people are annoying because for the it's not about right vs wrong, it's become about good vs evil, and stroking their morals.

Right wing people aren't evil - maybe some of the people in charge are, but most conservative voters really have the good of their family at mind when voting. They have very real concerns about taxation, benefits, immigration, and security. Most people in our country are centre, maybe leaning towards a little right economically and a little left socially.

There's a lot of Tory policies that are wrong and to be outraged about, but supporting them doesn't make you evil. Sadly the youth left, in their echo chamber, has convinced each other that every conservative voter that doesn't share their opinions is evil. When the election happens and they lose, they rationalise this as true in their head, painting themselves as good and self righteous. The more this goes on the more self righteous they become until it's simply a good vs evil fight, where they are the good guys and anyone else is the bad guys. It's not about compromise or discussion of exchange of ideas, but simply "We are right, you are evil".
Left wing economics would fail, big time. Right wing social policies are a joke. right wing economic plan with left wing social policies hmu
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by Bladez22
Left wing economics would fail, big time. Right wing social policies are a joke. right wing economic plan with left wing social policies hmu

I'm sure I could write something worth reading but yeah largely agreed

I think that the main problem is the ppl don't know shit about politics and there's no good way to inform people in our current education system or indeed any standardised education system

plus, y'know, it'd be like teaching people more advanced philosophy at a young age. You'd get a shit ton of edgelords taking after Ayn Rand

regarding the policies thing, I think you could make most areas of the "compass" "work" in some way. left wing depends more on implementation, population size, social norms and such. I'd say the same about most of the libertarian side of politics: statism is just easier for lazy, uninspired fucks.
ha-haaa
Last edited by Banjocal at Dec 9, 2015,
Well my history / politics department at school was full of proper lefties who definitely put their bias on everything. You really need to teach critical thinking as opposed to politics as that's less prone to bias.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I only use my left hand it for scissors / writing / drawing

Everything else eg. mouse usage / playing guitar / fingering I use my right hand.

Yeah this
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Tony Blair wasn't as bad as everyone says he was, Gordon was a dopey bellend, but Tony was alright. Better than david cameron anyway
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by Bladez22
Tony Blair wasn't as bad as everyone says he was, Gordon was a dopey bellend, but Tony was alright. Better than david cameron anyway

source?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
source?

a source on my opinion?
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Page 1 of 2