Page 1 of 2
Jonothan is missing...

I noticed something was wrong when he didn't show up at my house to hang out last night like he was supposed to. I tried texting him, to no avail.

his mom called me this morning asking me if he was with me. he wasn't. a few hours ago we found out he ditched his phone and debit card in a 24-hour truck stop. the dumbass doesn't lock his phone, so they were able to look at his call history. in the hours leading up to his last sighting, he was having hours-long calls with this girl named Kaylee. I have no recollection of him knowing a girl named kaylee and we have no clue what they were talking about.

i'm sure he's fine, but i'm still kinda worried. I have no clue what he's doing or where he's going, but my guess is that he hitched a ride and just hit the road. idk if he's coming back tbh :\
Last edited by DQcrewmember at Dec 9, 2015,
Good
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
He's probs gone off the grid to get revenge on the pizza sluts for costing him his job. Let him be
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
I don't believe a word you say, but I enjoy the storyline of your life regardless.
Check out my band Disturbed
did you leave the gate open again?
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Kaylee has obviously stowed him away on Serenity for those lonely nights in space.
Quote by StewieSwan at #33721917
I don't believe a word you say, but I enjoy the storyline of your life regardless.

yea
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Lucky bastard.

second

awful show but jewel staite is top qt
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by neidnarb11890
why would anyone "ditch" his phone & debit card? that's probably not a good sign, tbh.

well I assumed it was so he couldn't be tracked. I don't think he was kidnapped.
I'm guessing either a dragon snatched him up and flew away to its dungeon or the truck stop killed him and hid the body.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by DQcrewmember
well I assumed it was so he couldn't be tracked. I don't think he was kidnapped.

If he didn't want to be tracked, there's no reason to ditch a bank card or a mobile phone. You could easily shut it off. Doing either just takes more time, money, and effort later.
Free Ali
Quote by StewieSwan

Yup
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Quote by chrismendiola
If he didn't want to be tracked, there's no reason to ditch a bank card or a mobile phone. You could easily shut it off. Doing either just takes more time, money, and effort later.

Yup. At best, Jonothan is tied to a chair with a ballgag in his mouth right now.
Quote by chrismendiola

oh what the fuck...
Quote by Godsmack_IV
when's the last time you saw jonothon? did anything seem off to you?

Monday night. He was really drunk. so, the usual.

he has been acting really strange lately though, which I assumed was due to his drug problems. I need to ask his mom if she saw any security footage from the truck stop, because right now there isn't any new information coming out.
Quote by DQcrewmember
Monday night. He was really drunk. so, the usual.

he has been acting really strange lately though, which I assumed was due to his drug problems. I need to ask his mom if she saw any security footage from the truck stop, because right now there isn't any new information coming out.

just so you know it's not likely that any place will just let someones mom review security footage. often that takes a court order and police involvement.
call the puhlease
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
I'm sure he'll turn up somewhere. ALIVE.

Try not to worry too much. Sometimes, people can be pretty random like that. Not to mention, if there's a chick involved......well, most people know how that goes...
could really go some pizza rn tbh
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Jonothan's actually posting threads about DQ on a different forum that are like 'so DQ's still stalking me. He just won't stop, so I'm going off the grid'
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Last edited by steve_muse at Dec 9, 2015,
Quote by DQcrewmember
oh what the fuck...

It could mean two things: 1) He was kidnapped; or 2) He's a dumbass who thought ditching his phone and bank card was a good idea.

You know your friend, you know which one.
Call Kaylee? Why stop there?

Lord knows if I'd be calling her if she hooked me up wit dem digits.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
It could mean two things: 1) He was kidnapped; or 2) He's a dumbass who thought ditching his phone and bank card was a good idea.

You know your friend, you know which one.

Knowing Jonothan, i'd go with option 2. which is a good thing lmao.
Mark my words, Pizza Slut's got something to do with this.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Call Kaylee? Why stop there?

Lord knows if I'd be calling her if she hooked me up wit dem digits.

Jonothan's mom tried contacting her, she didn't pick up. we have no idea who this girl is.
Quote by Godsmack_IV
guys jonothon is missing and all you can think about is pizza? shame. for real, this calls for ice cream.

God called on jonothon to be a crew member at the big Dairy Queen in the sky. Such is life on the front lines of the fast food wars.

Spill a scoop in his honor.
Quote by DQcrewmember
Jonothan is missing...

I noticed something was wrong when he didn't show up at my house to hang out last night like he was supposed to. I tried texting him, to no avail.

his mom called me this morning asking me if he was with me. he wasn't. a few hours ago we found out he ditched his phone and debit card in a 24-hour truck stop. the dumbass doesn't lock his phone, so they were able to look at his call history. in the hours leading up to his last sighting, he was having hours-long calls with this girl named Kaylee. I have no recollection of him knowing a girl named kaylee and we have no clue what they were talking about.

i'm sure he's fine, but i'm still kinda worried. I have no clue what he's doing or where he's going, but my guess is that he hitched a ride and just hit the road. idk if he's coming back tbh :\

Kaylee is a truck driver and Jonothan is now somewhere in the middle of Oklahoma.
Quote by CodeMonk
Kaylee is a truck driver and Jonothan is now somewhere in the middle of Oklahoma.

why would Jonothan be banging a truck driver though?
He's run away and assumed a new identity,

As "Timathi"

Poor Jonothan doesn't quite get the whole "normal name" thing
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Page 1 of 2