The cats meow, the cherry on top of the sundae it was like that.

What caused Chester's limp.?

I have been watching gunsmoke lately. I usually do not watch it but they have been showing the old ones in black and with Chester instead of Festus. I may want to continue to watch it for a while until I am tired of it. That probably won't take very long.

I can understand why old people like gunsmoke, it's like being around old friend. Matt , old Doc Adams, Sam the bartender,.

They had the guy that played Fred ziffle of Greenacres as a regular playing the part of the town blacksmith. He was great! They probably fired him because he was old and getting Parkinson's but may have been delirium tremens he did have a rather bulbous nose with pores on the side of it you could push a basketball through.

There's no better character actor because like had character and was a character. Bastards they were for firing him replacing him with newly the gunsmith. What a lame character.

My mom hated James Arness , always had to comment about how bad of an actor he was. I did think he was all that bad. The dialogue on that show, heck, everything about that show was really funking stupid.

The Indians are portrayed as dimwitted soulless, stiff moving statues, arms crossed with frowns on faces.

Bruce Dern was in every third gunsmoke. He always played a sleazy bastard, a sleazy backstabbing bastard. When he did a dastardly deed my mom was fond of saying"that dirty guy"
Saturday nights with gunsmoke was a tradition in the 50s and 60s at my parents house. So I watch it now that they are showing the old ones.
Quote by Will Lane
fairly often my mom and dad will watch gunsmoke or that other western show and they shows bore the mess out of me they aren't interesting at all and they just feel like old

It's like people who watch Matlock or M*A*S*H
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
hey don't talk shit about M*A*S*H
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112
hey don't talk shit about M*A*S*H

Sorry, dad.

By the way, your cucumbers in vinegar and beating up mom in a drunken haze are ready.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Sorry, dad.

By the way, your cucumbers in vinegar and beating up mom in a drunken haze are ready.

mash is good ok
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R at #33722058
It's like people who watch Matlock or M*A*S*H

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa

the MAAATLOOOOCK expressway
Mash was good, I always liked the fugitive with David Jansen . He was always wincing, cringing nervous ,.. Star Trek was great. If you think it wasn't, look at how they could not re-create the magic in the movie . kung -fu was okay.

Mash is arguably the best television show ever produced , television series I should say.