Poll: How crazysam are you? Take this quiz to find out!
Poll Options
View poll results: How crazysam are you? Take this quiz to find out!
Have not engaged in butt stuff, but would
16 29%
Have not engaged in butt stuff, but would not
13 23%
Have engaged in butt stuff, enjoyed
24 43%
Have engaged in butt stuff, did not enjoy
3 5%
Voters: 56.
Page 1 of 2
butt stuff

shit i clicked the wrong option, lol
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Last edited by Bladez22 at Dec 9, 2015,
As a man who has penetrated a butt its good stuff
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !

Does this include my doctor sticking his finger up my butt? Cause I might have to change my answer.
His fatal flaw is his inability to play a tapping lick, upside down, with his penis.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
I'd try it, have a feeling I wouldn't care for it though.

It's tighter, but not as slippery. Like obviously you use a whole lot of lube and everything, but it's tightness kind of limits mobility if that makes sense. Honestly it's "greatness" overblown. The build-up to sex is natural and (relatively) quick. Anal is like this whole event for the evening. Unless your girl does it all the time in which case you could probably get in there a lot quicker.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Quote by Pastafarian96
yep yep yep

You and I seem to have a lot in common.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by theclassicrock
Does this include my doctor sticking his finger up my butt? Cause I might have to change my answer.

All that matters is "are you into it?"

or... "is it into you?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
All that matters is "are you into it?"

or... "is it into you?

I think that what matters is did he pull the "look! no hands!" magic trick on you.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by Guitar0player
I think that what matters is did he pull the "look! no hands!" magic trick on you.

heh heh...
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Guitar0player at #33722766
You and I seem to have a lot in common.

Indeed we do...
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I'm a male, and a female's ass is great, provided it's clean has been prepared properly.
RIP Tom Searle.
Honestly don't see the appeal of it but if I'm with a girl who likes it or wants to try it then I'll do it.
see my sig

im not into eating the groceries, but i would put it in a girls butt
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
giving: meh
receiving: cool
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I made a thread about anal quite a while ago but everyone freaked out

anyway butt stuff is nice & fun if the person you are doing it with is listening to yr body and being gentle. I am always happy to meet guys who enjoy receiving but it is very rare for me (and my husband isn't much into it, makes him anxious.) I think, giving or receiving, I almost always prefer pussy, but it's not like you have to "pick one" or something

plug would probably be nice during intercourse but I've never tried it (haven't had much experience with toys in general)
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

butts are for pooping.

i like touching girls' butts, but only the outside part. keep your stinkhole to yourself.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Sure
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Dimarzio45
I guess I'm pretty Crazysam.

Edit - Is he still around anymore?

i think he got upset and backpedaled away forever.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i think he got upset and backpedaled away forever.

wow

he backpedaled his account
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by jakesmellspoo
butts are for pooping.

i like touching girls' butts, but only the outside part. keep your stinkhole to yourself.

it's funny how all the sexy and dirty parts are all mashed up

like my bladder is all up on my vulva and guys have multi-purpose urethras. v annoying to think about if you're a mouthy sort of person. also poopholes are surrounded by so much magical jiggly stuff and also feel nice? thanks, god, for confusing everyone.

ok that being said, on the other side of the spectrum, lots of seemingly non-sexual stuff feels nice too, though. I remember being in high school and there were two guys I had fooled around with who would would come on to me by stroking/kissing my shoulders. that should feel about as sexy as someone kissing my elbow, but for some reason it was really quite sensitive. I remember one time I had to go pick up my little bro from school but I was hanging out at one of the dudes' houses beforehand and he was trying to tease me before I had to leave - all he did, though, rather than eating me out or something, was tug down the top of my shirt and stroke my shoulders and I got all jittery and had to leave.

tl;dr - #shoulderplay vs #confusinganatomy
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

woah, woah, take it easy with the erotic text.

funny related thing to confusing anatomy: as a child i thought my bladder was in my scrotum and if i held in pee too long it would pop like a balloon.
Last edited by jakesmellspoo at Dec 10, 2015,
LOL that's great

in college, a friend once told us a story about the first time he ever tried to finger a ladyperson and he confused her butt for her vaginal canal and just gave up after a few minutes (this was following a story of a very similar experience that I had gone through, but with another guy)

we told him he should have just been like 'ya sorry I only do butt stuff' and commited for the rest of his life
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

How did the lady person not notice or say that that was indeed her butt
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

also when I was a TA for a sexual medicine/sexology class, I got one of the best exam answers:

the question asked why it is beneficial for sexual health practitioners to perform a thorough sexual history assessment before taking in a patient, and the student answered "sexual histories are helpful because a patient may find out something they didn't know before, like if they had anal and didn't realize it"
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by eGraham
How did the lady person not notice or say that that was indeed her butt

idk teens are nervous and I think a lot of people just go along with whatever when they're having sex bc they're too shy/embarrased to say something

I know in my case, I just took the dude's hand and moved it to the right place (I starting fooling around at a relatively early age, 13 or so, so I felt pretty comfortable guiding people if they needed it since I had definitely needed it on certain occasions when it came to dealing with the p33nz.) this was the guy I ended up dating for years and losing my virginity to and stuff so obviously I wasn't too miffed about his mistake or anything.

as for my friend, I think him and the girl were just mega drunk and she was like "hah whatever guess I'll let him do that until he stops and we'll just make out again until I'm bored and fall asleep wooo"
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

because then she'll put out a track about how great you are in bed

but seriously, idk, if I am going down on a girl it all ends up tasting the same anyway never noticed anything even remotely repulsive. seems a little silly to get all up in the box and not at least say hi to its friend
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal

but seriously, idk, if I am going down on a girl it all ends up tasting the same anyway

That's TASTIST!
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Page 1 of 2