alright when are we banning sunaj, DG?
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
sunaj ordered to disregard banning
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by steve_muse at #33722547
alright when are we banning sunaj, DG?

youre part of the PROBLEM when you
close you ears to TRUTH being spoken

wcphilaj
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Sunaj is really a mod multi who is testing us

A false flag per se
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Gotta love it-not one of these trolls even read the article,
yet they are allowed to carry on like this,

This is the story of solders observing Afghan police authorites raping male children in their presence, one child was found handcuffed to a policeman's bed used as sex slave-and soldiers ORDERED not to stop it, report it, etc.-you don't see this on the evening news
sunaj
You know "sunaj" sounds kinda afghan and now that i think you sure do know a lot about firearms

Very suspect
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
This is actually a messed up story.

If only any other user had posted it.

eriklenshaj
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by chrismendiola
OP may be a kook, but the story checks out. Here's the same story on CNN.

Oh it's in the mainstream media? Guess it's just a fake story planted by the Jews then.
Quote by sunaj

This is the story of solders observing Afghan police authorites raping male children in their presence, one child was found handcuffed to a policeman's bed used as sex slave-and soldiers ORDERED not to stop it, report it, etc.-you don't see this on the evening news
sunaj

Actually I'm pretty sure I did see it on the evening news. This was a popular story.
My God, it's full of stars!