Am I right?

Have you lived in more than one country? Are you now living in a country that is not the country that you were born in? Why did you move? Would you like to move to a different country?
These are questions, and now I would like for you guys to answer them to satisfy my curiosity

I have lived in London for about half a year, and that was pretty much it. I'd like to, at least temporarily, live in some other countries as well, mostly just for the experience, but I'm not entirely sure when or where yet.

and no Franc, I have not lived in Belgium
It doesn't count as immigration if you're white and speak English.

But yeah, I spent most of my childhood overseas, I've now returned to the country of my birth and still feel like a foreigner sometimes.

Experience different cultures and learning different languages is something that should be encouraged from a very early age though imo. That way peace lies.
Quote by ultimate-slash
Am I right?

Have you lived in more than one country? Are you now living in a country that is not the country that you were born in? Why did you move? Would you like to move to a different country?
These are questions, and now I would like for you guys to answer them to satisfy my curiosity

Yes.

Yes. Yes. Security. Yes.

Okay.
No but I have visited The Bahamas, Mexico, Jamaica and Grand Cayman Islands.
Go on a cruise y'all, it's fun.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Yes.

Yes. Yes. Security. Yes.

Okay.

If only more people posted in this manner. This forum would be much neater and better organised
I'd be interested in leaving England but to do that I'd need more money. I'd probably need to learn a new language and learn how to make friends with JFs as well. So all in all I'll probably just stay in this damn country forever.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by ultimate-slash
If only more people posted in this manner. This forum would be much neater and better organised

Yes.
if getting a degree in a different country counts then yes. doing my best to not wind up in the US in the long run
Quote by ultimate-slash at #33722952
Am I right?

meh

no, no, N/A, maybe, I'm in a pretty cushy country right now
kk
I lived in the US for 3 years, came back to the UK in 2012.
I moved there because I was offered a job over there.
The living standard was a lot better in the US I have to say... i think it had something to do with the fact that my profession pays much better in the US than what it does in the UK.
Am I right?
Sure.

Have you lived in more than one country?
Yes.

Are you now living in a country that is not the country that you were born in?
Yes.

Why did you move?
My parents were moving.

Would you like to move to a different country?
I like where I am, but I'm not attached to it. I don't have a good reason to move but I wouldn't be opposed to it.
Free Ali
Always lived in Newcastle apart from the few months I spent working in Dubai a few years back. I like it here, although the North of England is shitty for jobs. I'd probably consider moving if I had to but I'm in no hurry
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Am I right?
Even when you're wrong you're right

Yes.

Yes.

Why did you move?
Love.

No, I'm happy here
I was born in Canada, but moved to the States when I was young due to my dad's job.

I like both places fairly well. If I could, I would move back to Canada, but I'm going to school and bit tied down for the most part.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
I lived in New Zealand for 6 months... I would love to move there honestly.
- Gibson SG 1961 Re-issue
- Fender Stratocaster
- Egnater Rebel-30
- Dunlop Crybaby Classic Wah Pedal
Quote by RAB11

????????????????? What????????????
Quote by Most_Triumphant
I was born in Canada, but moved to the States when I was young due to my dad's job.

I like both places fairly well. If I could, I would move back to Canada, but I'm going to school and bit tied down for the most part.

which passports do you have?
Quote by ultimate-slash
and no Franc, I have not lived in Belgium

So you've been an immigrant since you were born?! Whoa

Anyway:
Yup, as a lot of you know, I'm from Portugal but I'm temporarily living in Belgium and I've also spent 4 months in Sweden back in 2012.

Yeah see above.

Why did you move?
I already felt like going abroad for a while again and I found a nice internship opportunity with the Erasmus programme.

I'm not too keen on going back to Portugal, at least right now, to be honest. I'm "scheduled" to leave Brussels in early March and the next place I go kinda depends on where I'm able to find a job, which I guess still leaves me with a lot of choices but choices are hard and stuff. I'm ok with staying here but I also feel like "exploring" somewhere else in Europe, although I know it will be a little bit more permanent this time round.
Born in 'murica.
Raised in 'murica.
Still live in 'murica.
Probably gonna stay in 'murica.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst

yes

but I've never lived in the state I was born in

Why did you move?

my latest move has been for my education. previous moves were because of my dad's job, which took him to different countries.

I'm open to it. I'm not unhappy where I am but I like traveling and learning new languages and eating new food. I have many places I call home and I would like to add even more places to this list.

Most people think i'm crazy when I mention this but I would really like to visit and/or move to to Iran IF it ever becomes like it was before the revolution.
cat
Quote by RAB11

This is hilariously true in Australia. I've had people complain about immigrants to my face, even people that know I grew up in the UK.

I've also people whose parents are immigrants complain about immigrants to me, which was like a double wtf moment.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Am I right?
Even when you're wrong you're right

Yes.

Yes.

Why did you move?
Love.

No, I'm happy here

Nice

Quote by K'Nuckles
My parents are immigrants, I will be an immigrant within the next two years

Can I ask why you're moving?
Quote by sickman411
So you've been an immigrant since you were born?! Whoa

Why did you move?
I already felt like going abroad for a while again and I found a nice internship opportunity with the Erasmus programme.

Erasmus

I'm not too keen on going back to Portugal, at least right now, to be honest. I'm "scheduled" to leave Brussels in early March and the next place I go kinda depends on where I'm able to find a job, which I guess still leaves me with a lot of choices but choices are hard and stuff. I'm ok with staying here but I also feel like "exploring" somewhere else in Europe, although I know it will be a little bit more permanent this time round.

Should you find yourself in the Netherlands, I've got a nice storage room I can just about fit a couch in. The rent will seem really high, but that's just the standard price over here, minus the very good discount I'm giving you. Don't bother looking up any other places online though, because there are a lot of fake ads on there that will fool you into thinking rent should be much lower.
Also don't tell anyone you're living in my storage room, as they might become jealous of how much of a bargain I'm giving you.
And don't make too much (or any) sound, and try to keep out of sight
Kent is pretty much Eden so why would I move?
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by sickman411

Come to the Netherlands and get me back into the songwriting game with sweet bowie-esque collabs
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Last edited by the bartender at Dec 11, 2015,
this is ****ing stupid, just unban me. Especially when they want me back and account for like 90% of your userbase, but i do what you want

#freedqcrewmemberc
this is ****ing stupid, just unban me. Especially when they want me back and account for like 90% of your userbase, but i do what you want

#freedqcrewmemberc

#freedqcrewmemberc
††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††