So I have been hearing all this jazz about reaper and how it compares so well to AF2 so I wanted to give it a shot. I downloaded the free version on their website along with Reaper's free 60 day trial. So far I have been unable to open Bias inside of reaper. A little bit of googling has left me very confused.

I followed this guide step by step but once when I insert a new track and click "FX", I go to the VST options and BIAS is not there even though i followed every step of the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qroQI3qMzc4

Maybe reaper doesn't allow external VST use on there free 60 day trial?
I'm not very good with computers and am very confused, please help me out.

Thanks!
I don't know if they changed their trial restrictions recently but it used to be the full version AND the trial was non-crippling. So unless they did I don't think that's the issue.

Probably a silly question but are you sure you're using the VST version of Bias?

Did you try searching for new files in the VST options within Reaper as well? Should be called re-scan or something.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Dec 10, 2015,
Reaper works with Bias - I use it. You have to use the 64 bit version of Bias with the 64 bit version of Reaper.

Make sure you install Bias in the default location suggested and scan that folder with reaper ( Preferences, VST - and add that folder with the browser).