You're saying you have no black cats, Roman candles or screaming meemies?

Come on. You don't got no ladyfingers, buzz bottles, snicker bombs... church burners, finger blasters, gut busters, zippedy-doodas, crap flappers?
Def Leppard SUCKS!
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by K'Nuckles
ur mom has a black cat

I'm implying her vagina is v dirty

Got somethin' to say to me? Why don't you say it in the microphone. I got a backup mike right here. Check one two, testing, testing. Yup, they both workin' and guess what? They don't like no feedback, what's up?
Why don't you stop using reddit, pal

You've been annoyingly unintelligible
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Pastafarian96
Fireworks are good but illegal in Australia

I've never seen them in real life

they're illegal here in NJ, but i can just drive maybe an hour over to PA and buy them.

and it's hilarious because apparently you can't legally buy them in PA if you have a PA driver's license.

or so i've been told. my uncle used to try and get me to go with him, but i wasn't even old enough to buy cigarettes at them time, so explosives were probably a no go.

a funny thing: recently my brother was trying to scrape the gunpowder out of those paper strips for cap guns and must have put too much friction on it and blew up whatever little pile he had made right in his face.

singed his eyelashes off and cracked his glasses.

my mom wasn't supposed to tell me, but she did anyway.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Dreadnought
Why don't you stop using reddit, pal

You've been annoyingly unintelligible

There are three rules when dealin' with a deadly alligator. And yes, they are deadly, don't kid yaself. Rule number one, I'm number one. Ya hear that, I like ta kid around. Rule two, the croc's number two. Now before I begin...
Quote by jakesmellspoo
a funny thing: recently my brother was trying to scrape the gunpowder out of those paper strips for cap guns and must have put too much friction on it and blew up whatever little pile he had made right in his face.

singed his eyelashes off and cracked his glasses.

my mom wasn't supposed to tell me, but she did anyway.

Fucking hell
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by ErikLensherr

Well, I was born without the top of my skull and I guess a little bit of my brains was showin' and it was grossin' everybody out so my mom put this wig on me to cover it up and then the bones grew together and it got all infused and entwined. I mean I don't mean to get all scientific with you...