Page 1 of 2
we were trying to pierce her ears but after the 1st ear she was a goner. she kept pushing the 1st employee away and kicking her so i was called in to help the mom pin down the child. the mom held her daughter's head and i restrained her body. the kid screamed and cried and squirmed/writhed and it felt like we were torturing her.... i feel really bad and i just need to tell someone about my sin
Wut?

This wasn't as sexy as I'd hoped.

Why are you forcefully penetrating children, and why are their parents in on it (and why wasn't the mother holding the child to begin with)?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
well for the first ear the girl was brave and sat still, so she didnt need to be held. but once she felt the pain she didnt want to feel it again, and the kid was throwing such a big fit that the mom wasnt enough to keep her still.

also holding down small children isnt sexy get that out of ur head pal
Quote by ThatCanadianKid
also holding down small children isnt sexy get that out of ur head pal

Don't act like you weren't trying to entice with a thread title like that.

You should have told her having only one ear pierced will make her gay and she doesn't want to grow up to be a bull dyke with hairy armpits and a cocker spaniel named Janine.
Somewhere in doesn't matter, Texas, Victory2134's ears perked up at this title.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Ichikurosaki at #33723960
so at no point after the girl deciding she didn't want the other ear pierced did anyone consider complying with those wishes
nah dude parents absotively alwaystivily know best

obviously

duh
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by ThatCanadianKid
we were trying to pierce her ears but after the 1st ear she was a goner. she kept pushing the 1st employee away and kicking her so i was called in to help the mom pin down the child. the mom held her daughter's head and i restrained her body. the kid screamed and cried and squirmed/writhed and it felt like we were torturing her.... i feel really bad and i just need to tell someone about my sin

Sounds abusive to force a child to have her ears pierced
if she is fighting like this
sunaj
sunaj is right as usual

sunaj
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by metaldud536
or how about when they're old enough to decide that?

nah
cat
Quote by guitarxo at #33724000
This is why you pierce your kid's ears when they're a baby

yea that's when my sister had them done
Last edited by WCPhils at Dec 10, 2015,
Quote by ThatCanadianKid at #33723937

I actually feel sorry for you having to do that

not as much for the poor kid that had her earlobes raped but still

sorry ThatCanadianKid
Quote by WCPhils
yea that's when my sister had them done

me too, nearly everyone in my family gets them done really early and even my dad has them. it's a cultural thing for us and I think also in mexico??? but i'm not sure

they heal way faster, as a parent you can actually make sure the piercing doesn't get infected since you are responsible for the care and hygiene of your baby, you're not gonna have the kid squirming around which could result in imperfect piercing or tissue damage, and it's safer than letting them go to some random place on their own when they're older and having it done with a gun

the only downside i can think of is if you want them to have the right to choose a piercing before they get it, but if they get it done when they're really young and let the holes close up later it's as good as having them gone forever. My dad let his piercings close when he was 18 and I didn't even know until he told me he had them.
cat
Quote by ErikLensherr
Somewhere in doesn't matter, Texas, Victory2134's ears perked up at this title.
It doesn't count if it's 2D.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by metaldud536
or how about when they're old enough to decide that?
Quote by guitarxo
nah

save it till marriage tho

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by Pastafarian96
I actually feel sorry for you having to do that

not as much for the poor kid that had her earlobes raped but still

sorry ThatCanadianKid

HE JUST STOOD THERE AND WATCHED!
Quote by snipelfritz at #33724107
HE JUST STOOD THERE AND WATCHED!
PeoplesChamp DID PeoplesChamp HE PeoplesChamp JUST PeoplesChamp WALK PeoplesChamp UP PeoplesChamp SLOWLY PeoplesChamp AND PeoplesChamp PIERCE PeoplesChamp A PeoplesChamp 12 PeoplesChamp YEAR PeoplesChamp OLD'S PeoplesChamp EARS?! PeoplesChamp
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by MeTallIcA313 at #33724150
Why the hell does a small child need her ears pierced?

The patriarchy.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
The patriarchy.

To be fair there are plenty of patriarchal cultures that require little boys to get their ears pierced as well, so it's not like this is a universally feminine symbol.

I actually thought kids (or at least girls) don't get their ears pierced until they're old enough to do so. I don't know what purpose ear studs/rings would serve on a toddler, unless you're decorating them like a Christmas tree (in which case I'd recommend something less invasive).
Honestly I think it's awful that her parents wanted her held down for that, however what I find comforting though is that I'm not the only one with an absurdly offensive sense of humor.
Replace ears with ass and you have the real story
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
sunaj

sunaj
"I think, as a musician, you should practice your technique to be as good as you need to be to facilitate whatever ideas come into your head."
- Devin Townsend
This smells very much like child abuse, though I would say the mother is primarily responsible for that.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by MeTallIcA313 at #33724150
Why the hell does a small child need her ears pierced?

Unrealistic beauty standards
I bet TS had to hold the girl down while someone forced her to wear makeup as well or something
I have nothing important to say
Quote by guitarxo
me too, nearly everyone in my family gets them done really early and even my dad has them. it's a cultural thing for us and I think also in mexico??? but i'm not sure

they heal way faster, as a parent you can actually make sure the piercing doesn't get infected since you are responsible for the care and hygiene of your baby, you're not gonna have the kid squirming around which could result in imperfect piercing or tissue damage, and it's safer than letting them go to some random place on their own when they're older and having it done with a gun

the only downside i can think of is if you want them to have the right to choose a piercing before they get it, but if they get it done when they're really young and let the holes close up later it's as good as having them gone forever. My dad let his piercings close when he was 18 and I didn't even know until he told me he had them.

Don't try to export your trashy ways.
I bet that little girl pulled them out in the car and threw them out. Idiots.
I think a piercing's more painful in the first few days of irritation/swelling than the actual piercing itself. Now she's just gonna be pissed at her mother for having a stranger hold her down while she was pierced, bet she develops a phobia to needles, and will resent her mother.

I can't feel needles, piercings don't hurt, unless it's hard cartilage, then it really hurts if it becomes infected. I've had my ear cartilage pierced 3 times, couldn't stop my long hair from becoming entwined in it causing infection, so I always ended up taking them out. I used to have 2 8 gauge, one on each ear, and on extra 14 on my left. I was also 16 when I got my ears pierced.

I don't wear piercings anymore, because my last job made me take them out, and my ears have almost closed, at least back to where it's not even noticeable. I'm too old to stretch my ears back out to 8 gauge without feeling and looking ******ed, which is the highest I'll go, anything past that leaves a hole you can see through, and I don't' want that at all.
Last edited by stratkat at Dec 11, 2015,
Eyy bayyyyy so like u gettin a lot of negative feedback do holding that kid down but I jus want u 2 kno I'm here 4 u u just gotta hook me up wit dem digits girl.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Dec 11, 2015,
Page 1 of 2