17 33%
I don't know maybe sometimes a little
7 14%
Not at all
8 16%
Voters: 51.
Page 1 of 2
Do you have anxiety?

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
yeah
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
not in the slightest. the opposite actually
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I am sorta. The past three days have been a hell for me because whenever I try to sleep I keep overthinking my desire andneed to sleep,and I just fucking end up tossing and turning in bed for hours.

I have an exam tomorrow and I've legit given up on being able to sufficiently sleep for it despite being so overwhelmingly exhaisted.

So yes, anxious. This isn't just test anxiety either, I've just finally found out what it means to overthink something
No. Not even a little bit.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Maybe when I was younger but nothing I can really think of.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I've only recently realised I have quite a problem with anxiety. A lot of the time I'm fine eg. when doing familiar things but recently when having to do new things (on my own, when someone's with me it's easier to do these things) like taking a train to a new place or whatever, the mental exhaustion and anticipation of changing trains etc. often just gets too much and I cba.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
yeah.

what the hell is the opposite of anxiety anyway?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
yeah.

what the hell is the opposite of anxiety anyway?

confidence, security, ,etc

i have anxiety most of the time
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel
confidence, security, ,etc

i have anxiety most of the time

oh so being a dick, pretty much?

makes sense for ace and arby.

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
oh so being a dick, pretty much?

makes sense for ace and arby.

Don't be so hard on yourself, I'm sure you have some of those things some of the time.

Which would make you a little dick?

Yeah, that works...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Don't be so hard on yourself, I'm sure you have some of those things some of the time.

Which would make you a little dick?

Yeah, that works...

hehe, not bad.
Sometimes. Nowhere near enough to say I have any kind of anxiety disorder or anything
Yes and kt shuts me the fuck down. Like the can't sleep for days so I'm non functioning kind of shut down.It's fuckjng horrible but I tried pills (clonopin or w/e they're called) and they helped but the helped a little bit too much....
Quote by binadra1234
Nope. Booze and weed helps me

How the fuck can you smoke when you're anxious? If I'd smoke I would have the most horrifing high ever, I know cause I have moked when anxious and it'a the opposite of helping.
Last edited by VillainousLatin at Dec 11, 2015,
I'm uncomfortable, stressed and worried 80-90% of the time, possession of a tub of Ben & Jerry's or a bottle of whisky dependent.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I used to be a really anxious person. I quit smoking pot and a lot of it cleared up actually.

It's all about thinking, just thinking more positively makes a huge difference. Let go of all the "little things" that bug you, they really add up. Hope for better outcomes in situations but don't expect it, and if something bad ends up happening you can cross that bridge when you come to it. If you're talking to somebody just have to remember that you are a person just like they are a person. no reason to be scared of anything, ever.

Reminding myself we're all just ants crawling on a rock helps me get through life every day.

Where do you guys work that makes you so anxious? Isn't work just work?
Most of my anxiety stems from money issues. Get really worked up and basically my mind jumps to worst case scenarios and if I'm left to my own thoughts for too long I make bad decisions but thankfully I come to my senses before I can act on them.
Quote by VillainousLatin
Yes and kt shuts me the fuck down. Like the can't sleep for days so I'm non functioning kind of shut down.It's fuckjng horrible but I tried pills (clonopin or w/e they're called) and they helped but the helped a little bit too much....

How the fuck can you smoke when you're anxious? If I'd smoke I would have the most horrifing high ever, I know cause I have moked when anxious and it'a the opposite of helping.

Coz I'm not anxious?
Not anxious much anymore.

I will say though that weed sometimes replaces depression with anxiety and alcohol sometimes replaces anxiety with depression for me so that can make for some interesting emotional turns

Like this one time I was high at a bar talking to this chick and I came off of it and the alcohol started to hit and I checked out of the conversation haha. This is me
Last edited by whywefight at Dec 11, 2015,
††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††
I frequently feel anxious or whatever but usually only when it's dark. During the day I'm just like "whatever" to most things. I don't know if I just grow more thoughtful when the sun sets or what.
I have nothing important to say
I probably do, I continually chew my nails and the inside of my mouth, and I can get really worked up over little things occasionally.

I've never gotten it checked out though, 'cause to me it seems weird going into your doc's office and being like "Hi Doc, I think I had a disorder that lots of people use as a petty bullshit excuse in their lives"

(I work in the legal field, the number of people that blame their misfortunes on their Anxiety or Depression is staggering, yet, the link between the two is incredibly dubious)
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I only really get anxiety when an important event is coming up. Oh, going to the barber. Going to the barber always makes me anxious, I don't do smalltalk. Too boring and only a few outcomes to reach.
The quest for your perfect gear is like being under the surface of a huge, overpowering lake. When you've nearly swam to the light on the surface it shoots far out of your sight again. Still, I'll enjoy the swim. What'd I do if I reached the top?
Oh yeah I forgot I had really bad anxiety relating to work but that was just because the working environments were terrible.
cat
nah but i recently started a new medication where increased anxiety is a reported side effect and i think i felt it inside a pizza shop. the background chatter got smotheringly loud and i was aware of everybody and their voices and i felt sickly and uncomfortable about them all. i wanted to leave but i knew it was just a side effect, nothing real, and i was almost done my slice. i peaced outta there right after i was done though... havent felt it since lol but it was sp00ky
Benzodiazepines to control the anxiety, adderall to control my adhd which causes anxiety. I can do without benzo's when I'm on amphetamines, the fear is gone. But benzos are good, but 1 mg twice a days won't keep me calm a full day.

I've been diagnosed with general anxiety disorder, but I think it could be more specific, but it's the same medication, the label isn't important.
ya, but I bring it on myself. do I know ways to help it? yes. do I do anything about it? no......go figure...maybe I like it////I find a little comfort in the numbers of people who struggle with it, I think most people feel alone in it
how many movements do you have going on, psychotic ?
Last edited by mattedbird at Dec 12, 2015,
Page 1 of 2