Page 1 of 2
http://www.playbuzz.com/ainhoaa10/which-friends-main-character-are-you

You are Monica Geller!

You are a full of energy, very determined person. You may have gone through some difficulties in your life but you knew how to solve them properly (that's one of your best qualities).

Nevertheless, you can be very stubborn and bossy and people feel uncomfortable when you act like that; You have to do something to calm that temperament.

is yours accurate?

I think mine is because people call me a monica
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Dec 11, 2015,
George Michael Bluth for me

No probably the one who is with Jennifer Aniston he is v. relatable in Tumblr gifs

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I got Chandler.

I'ma go with yesish.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
You are Chandler Bing!

You are a hilarious person who is always looking for a way to make your friends and yourself happy. You're a laugh!
You get a little nervous with strangers around and that's why sometimes you act kind of weird. You should try to stay calm and be yourself. They will love you when they find out how sweet you are.

Absolutely spot on, actually.
You are Phoebe Buffay!

You are a fighter and also a really colorful person. No matter what, you always have a smile on your face and that's why people love you so much. Darling you are like the sunshine!
Sometimes you can be violent to get what you want (you'd better work on this) and some people think that you are a weirdo but, you know, screw them!

idk who that is but it seems largely incorrect
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Ross
Ross
You are Ross Geller!

You are a very intelligent person who will succeed for sure (everyone knows that). You are also sensitive and very deep so without any doubt you will achieve whatever you want.

Sometimes you're a little bit know-it-all, and that can be annoying; so watch out, you don't want to lose your friends because of that.

Spot on then

Quote by EndTheRapture51
George Michael Bluth for me

No probably the one who is with Jennifer Aniston he is v. relatable in Tumblr gifs

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
if it's not chandler then it's wrong
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I am Ross apparently. I'll take it.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I also got Ross. Okay

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I took the Big Bang Theory one and got Raj, ugh.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
chindler bong
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Gunther
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by ErikLensherr
I took the Big Bang Theory one and got Raj, ugh.

ugh you suck by association just for taking that quiz.

I got Pocahontas.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Last edited by jakesmellspoo at Dec 11, 2015,
I got Howard on the BBT one. I forgot what he's like so idk if it's right

I got Belle on the Disney princess one.
cat
my high school stereotype is lone wolf.

so loney.

but wolf.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
You are Joey Tribbiani!

You are a very sweet person, very funny and extroverted. God, everyone loves you!

Your main goal in life is to look for your happiness but you also know how to take real care of the ones you love.
Some people will say that you are simple but don't worry, they only say that because they are jelaous of your "geniusity"!

Nope, not accurate.
I hated that show. Once I didn't even realize I was watching it until I realized I hadn't laughed the whole time.
^^ definitely right lol
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I'm Elsa from Frozen, aw yeah.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I got Ross. Chandler would be more accurate.

I don't really identify with anyone on American sitcoms.

Quote by jakesmellspoo
my high school stereotype is lone wolf.

so loney.

but wolf.

u @ hs
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Dec 11, 2015,
hehe.

i've come close to buying at least one of those kinds of shirts Charlie wears on It's Always Sunny.

except i think it's a unicorn.
Ross. Sounds about right. My family thinks I'm like Ross. My friends think I am more like House. You can guess where I behave like myself.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Richard Burke
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Ms. Chanandler Bong

For real tho idk cba to take the quiz, probably some sort of terrifying mix of Ross and Chandler
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Ms. Chanandler Bong

For real tho idk cba to take the quiz, probably some sort of terrifying mix of Ross and Chandler

Nah, you're Eddie Menuek.

I know, I know, not a main character.

Seems right.
Charles Darwin
Who Is Your Star Wars Husband?

Han Solo

He's a rebel, a scoundrel, and just the right amount of scruffy-lookin'! This space pirate has smuggled your heart, and there's no chance of getting it back!

Han's "bad-boy" persona precedes him, and underneath lies the biggest heart you're likely to find this side of Bespin. He's intelligent, courageous, and once you've earned his loyalty he'll never leave your side. The smoldering old-school good looks don't hurt, either. Chewie's bound to get jealous, but this ol' nurf herder is worth it!

http://www.playbuzz.com/katewalker10/who-is-your-star-wars-husband
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
I fucking love Adam Goldberg so I'll take it

Charles Darwin
Quote by ultimate-slash
Obviously Clueless