Hey guys...

I want to pimp my sound and get me a couple of pedals.

Whats the best way of bargaining? Cause I haven't found that many 2nd hand pedal-effects nor juicy prices on them...they're arround 55-90 USD or 800-1,500 MXN

Why is that?

PS
If this isn't the forum please direct me where, tnx!!!
dude it's hard to take this seriously. could it be that the pedals went for more than that new so used those are the prices they are getting. remember pimping ain't easy
Remember to keep your pimp hand strong.

But really, if you are looking at the used market on sites where people just like, put a general asking price (like craigslist, not ebay) you could always just put it out there. if you get shot down, you get shot down. I mean, what does it matter if you werent going to pay that high price anyway. now you're just definitely not getting it. Don't low ball. if they ask $90, no one will sell at $10. If they ask $90, they might to $75. Something I always do is make my low offer, NOT a low ball, and I'm like, (offer) in cash tonight. Ill be there before 5pm, or something along those lines. people don't want to part with their items at a lower price than planned, but if you're offering cash and to pick it up that day, they might take the lower deal to move the item.

You can do this at stores to, what I do is talk about how it's to expensive and how I'd rather go used. then ask if there are any promotions going on. if it's to expensive and they wont budge, thats that really
Splawn Street Rod
H&K Tubemeister 5
Line 6 G90 System

Gibson SG Standard
Godin Radiator
Dillion 653 GA/3CT
Seagull Coastline s6
New Music on Spotify
Quote by Katsock
You can do this at stores to, what

Yeah I might try that, specially in stores with old/slow inventory. Just in case, any cheap and reliable brand? suggestion?

Quote by monwobobbo
remember pimping ain't easy

Yeah i know, pimping... I'd like to get 5 different pedals but spending the very least possible hehe

Quote by Will Lane
market is like in Mexico?
Mexico has mercadolibre.com.mx and segundamano.com.mx but it's hugely limited. What do you think of this cheapest pedals?

http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx/MLM-520637740-pedal-guitarra-ecualizador-grafico-7-bandas-behringer-eq700-_JM

http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx/MLM-524326312-pedal-guitarra-behringer-vintage-delay-vd400-analogo-clasico-_JM

http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx/MLM-530005448-danelectro-echo-d-4-pedal-guitarra-efecto-distorsion-d4-echo-_JM

http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx/MLM-530005439-danelectro-chorus-d-5-pedal-guitarra-efecto-distorsion-d5-_JM

http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx/MLM-529658436-behringer-sm400-pedal-de-distorsion-para-guitarra-_JM
Can you order Joyo pedals? Check them out for a tight budget.
Guitars:
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
Quote by luis9191

I've heard good things about Joyo. but that's really all I got. I usually find a pedal I like and stick to it. Once I settle on a pedal thats the one I want and I just wait for it.
Splawn Street Rod
H&K Tubemeister 5
Line 6 G90 System

Gibson SG Standard
Godin Radiator
Dillion 653 GA/3CT
Seagull Coastline s6
New Music on Spotify
Quote by metalmingee
Can you order Joyo pedals? Check them out for a tight budget.

Holy mother of sh....!!! They exist. Unbelievable!!!

I like tight... budgets... hehe

No, seriously... Is it a safe bet? Wouldn't them crack when pressed or cluttery sound or something??? What's the catch?

Although Behringer seems cheaper.

Quote by dthmtl3
I was just going to say that, go for Behringer.

Yeah, tnx man, that sounded safer to me too! and nearer to me. Any thoughts on JOYO?

Although Behringer seems cheaper.

Quote by Katsock
I've heard good things about Joyo. but that's really all I got.

we might findout sooner than u think
Quote by luis9191
Hey guys...

I want to pimp my sound and get me a couple of pedals.

Whats the best way of bargaining? Cause I haven't found that many 2nd hand pedal-effects nor juicy prices on them...they're arround 55-90 USD or 800-1,500 MXN

Why is that?

PS
If this isn't the forum please direct me where, tnx!!!

check kijiji or craigslist etc and keep an eye on your local listings. Sometimes pedals stay there for months - when that's the case, you can bargain down the price as the seller is probably getting impatient about selling.
My experience with Joyo pedals has been very good, I can't speak to their newer mini pedal line but I have several of their first line and they are great.
Hey guys!!!

Thanks for all your input, It's valuable, I guess I can afford Behringer and found some dealers too.

This was eye Opening!

I'd like to share I have DigiTech RP70 and Mustang III . I've come to realise tweaking my small DigiTech RP70, I can emulate almost any artist...

I guess mustang III does the same via Fuse software by Fender. Any experience on that program???
Last edited by luis9191 at Dec 22, 2015,