edit: ^not a virus can confirm

meh

i think if i was high it would be funnier
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Like I'd watch anything from a dirty Nov. 2015'er.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Dec 11, 2015,

this watch
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
That bear video was awesome. I'd love to see an outtake of him walking with it where he trips and starts swearing.

Over the summer there was a whole thing involving a lion being spotting at various places in Milwaukee. They never did catch it though.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Is that bear video from green onion or something? Just, the cutout. It was comedy gold. Let's make this thread about the bear video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFajTI4lOHM

Can I post dumb things as well?
The quest for your perfect gear is like being under the surface of a huge, overpowering lake. When you've nearly swam to the light on the surface it shoots far out of your sight again. Still, I'll enjoy the swim. What'd I do if I reached the top?
Yes, Joshua, you may. Avatar/title makes me think of Cory Spazkid from Sleepy Cabin.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
Yes, Joshua, you may. Avatar/title makes me think of Cory Spazkid from Sleepy Cabin.
Interesting. It's me, as drawn by me. Can't say me and cory look THAT alike IRL, kinda got the dorky awkward thing going off but I'm skinny af and have a bit more beard / hair length.

In terms of the title, yeah, I'm of that sense of humour / painfully honest self deprication.

No pics, the internet isn't ready.
The quest for your perfect gear is like being under the surface of a huge, overpowering lake. When you've nearly swam to the light on the surface it shoots far out of your sight again. Still, I'll enjoy the swim. What'd I do if I reached the top?
Last edited by sasquatchjosh96 at Dec 13, 2015,
NO there's not enough room in this town for TWO Joshua's posting dumb things.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
NO there's not enough room in this town for TWO Joshua's posting dumb things.
Uh oh, I've got a 2009er to compete with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=626Q5GsLvZg

... you're the mountain lion.