So this is a song I've been working on for the past couple of weeks or so. Let me know what you think of the mastering and everything else in-between, m'friends!

And of course as always, C4C!

Cure for Death
Quote by mangablade
If star wars had a Heavy Metal band (no not "Vader" lol), then you would be it. You sound like a anrgy mother****ing Yoda.

I sound like an angry Yoda...is that a good thing...or a bad thing? lol
Hey that was really tight and really slick. Interesting choice of tone for the lead top line part.
The track reminds me of G'n'R, Metallica and Mike Oldfield.
Will the vocal do it justice? Fingers crossed

C4C? - https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1692762
ZEN JUDDHISM
The new solo project, and spiritual philosophy... Album out now !
----------------------------------------------------------
hybrid 6.0
Debut album 'Silent Destruction' out now
Read the Two Guys Metal review here
Yo dude,

The mix is pretty good. Loads and loads of reverb, and the drums sounds are pretty sick. That kick is going to blow my head off haha. The vibe is very 80s, with the chorus guitar and flange and all. The guitar tone is pretty good, you managed to pull off the more trebly distortion without it having it shred the eardrums. The melody instrument is very whacky.

My main gripe is the amount of bass present in the mix is overwhelming, it really pushes down on my ears. It feels quite saturated and a tad unbalanced. Other than that, the tones are nice, mix is good, melody is cool enough, with a bit more development it would be awesome.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1692972
Hello there.

I really like this. The clean guitar definitely gives me the Metallica vibe and has a nice calm ebb and flow to it. I love the lead guitar sound - it sorta reminds me of some old Marilyn Manson lead sounds. It sounds really sweet.

The drums sound pretty epic with that huge reverb. I wish I could figure out how to get a snare to sound like that. I think TommyGun may have a point about the amount of bass though. The kick drum sounds great during the softer parts but when it gets heavier and there are some more kicks in close succession it sort of builds up too much. It stops short of farting out the low end (like many of my mixes do!) but does kinda kick me in the ear a little.

Anyway, I look forward to hearing it with vocals. Kinda interested to see what style(s) of vocal you go for.

C4C?

Cheers
Well, I tried to add vocals to the song and I'm awful. So unfortunately, the song will remained unfinished unless I'm able to find someone to do it. I'm only decent at screaming things at a microphone. :\

Thanks for all the tips as well! I'm currently making some changes to the kick as well as the bass levels in general.
Quote by mangablade
If star wars had a Heavy Metal band (no not "Vader" lol), then you would be it. You sound like a anrgy mother****ing Yoda.

I sound like an angry Yoda...is that a good thing...or a bad thing? lol