Poll: Do you use Tinder or something else?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you use Tinder or something else?
Yes I use Tinder.
9 21%
I use an alternative dating app.
3 7%
I have given up (forever alone)
13 30%
No because I am too good for it.
10 23%
No but I have considered it.
8 19%
Voters: 43.
Page 1 of 2
Do you use Tinder or one of the plethora of dating app varieties out there?

OK cupids and aphrodites, discuss your views on using dating apps. How was your experiences? What about your friends?
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Last edited by Nero Galon at Dec 12, 2015,
Yep, I use POF and Tinder, I used to use RSVP, but not for months.

They're all shit really.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Yeah I've used em. They're all shit. Banged a few girls from using them. Don't expect to meet normal people.
Never tried Tinder but have considered it. I wouldn't use it to get a proper date or anything though.
I have nothing important to say
tinder's good if you use it for what's it meant for

tinder's hilariously shit if you try and use it to date or find a gf
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I do a lot of surfing around on sites but never hooked up from one. it's interesting to see what kind of people are on them. I'm more hesitant about being serious these days, cause there is way too much access to cheat. I'm learning to like being available when the opportunity presents itself. Drawn out break-ups suck.
Quote by TheChaz at #33726714
Yeah I've used em. They're all shit. Banged a few girls from using them. Don't expect to meet normal people.

Sounds like my sort of thing
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Basically I've managed to separate the types of girls you'll meet online:
1) The one just looking for a root- This never plays out well for them because they're after a super hot AFL player, and they're a fat chick with ugly piercings everywhere.

2) The ones devoid of personality. Ask them what movies/books/tv shows/sports etc they're into and they'll always respond with "Idk, I like everything lol"

3) The ironic one. The one who has their whole profile filled with sentences talking about how shit men are and how they're not interested in "most guys" and then in the next sentence complains about how they can't get a date.

4) The unicorn. The girl you really like who really likes you too, but for whatever reason you two never end up meeting and end up with people far less compatible.

5) The blank. A profile that has one photo and either a blank description or something completely stupid like; "ask me" or "Don't want to give away too much info here".

6) The spam. She will love you forever/send nudes for the low price of $20 per photo.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Tinder used to be alright, but now it's like 90% adbots.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Too scared to use Tinder and I've never had any luck on OKC. Kinda just given up on that whole thing tbh, I know what my place in life is
Nearly every girl I've dated has been from online dating......I don't take it seriously anymore, trying to get a decent conversation out of anyone from there is harder than pulling teeth.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Most success I've had is on OKcupid. Met a super cool chick and we went on a few dates, boned a few times. Still talk on occasion, but we're both busy people.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
What's bumble?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by Dreadnought
what about bumble?

Just looked it up. That sounds way better than Tinder/any other dating app/site. Forcing the girl to send the first message means I can be lazy AF and not have to try to come up with an interesting first message to send someone.
Quote by TheChaz
Just looked it up. That sounds way better than Tinder/any other dating app/site. Forcing the girl to send the first message means I can be lazy AF and not have to try to come up with an interesting first message to send someone.

I just looked it up as well, it seems like a great idea. But I bet it's not very widespread in Australia.

It'd remove a lot of the tension about wondering who will message who first.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
I just looked it up as well, it seems like a great idea. But I bet it's not very widespread in Australia.

It'd remove a lot of the tension about wondering who will message who first.

Downloaded it to see what was up. Way hotter girls on there than anywhere else.
^ I'm trademarking the name "Fluffer" for that app
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
I could see that being a hit.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Met my wife on POF and also got a date with someone I had a really good feeling about before that.
Quote by mattedbird
the "I've given up's" are in the lead. Way to not give up guys.

Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
I use Tinder when I can't sleep at night.

It's personally not for me. I match with some decent looking girls yeah, but they've also got a pick of hundreds of other guys they've matched with. It's a buyers market and you've gotta try way too hard to make yourself stand out, even to get a message back. Or maybe I'm just terrible at talking to girls. Either way I just can't Tinder at all.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by TheChaz
Downloaded it to see what was up. Way hotter girls on there than anywhere else.

This is why I asked. Exactly what my friend said

"its like tinder but the ugly girls haven't discovered it yet"
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by The_Blode
There's something for asexual people to meet too...I think they call it Acebook (Ace is a term for asexuals) and some guys were hopefully working on an asexual tinder...obviously for forming platonic relationships and friendships...which I think would be easier maybe if you take the sex part out of it all... ? What do you think? Does sex make it fall apart easily?

This is actually hilarious
My God, it's full of stars!
I just joined Bumble to check it out, and as I suspected, there is only one girl in town using the app
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by The_Blode
There's something for asexual people to meet too...I think they call it Acebook (Ace is a term for asexuals) and some guys were hopefully working on an asexual tinder...obviously for forming platonic relationships and friendships...which I think would be easier maybe if you take the sex part out of it all... ? What do you think? Does sex make it fall apart easily?

What happens when they meet? Do they just pal around? That sounds awesome, time to make some asexual buddies.
The quest for your perfect gear is like being under the surface of a huge, overpowering lake. When you've nearly swam to the light on the surface it shoots far out of your sight again. Still, I'll enjoy the swim. What'd I do if I reached the top?
Yeah there should be Tinder for mates I'd do that

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Yeah there should be Tinder for mates I'd do that

That would be awesome. Well, time to learn html...
The quest for your perfect gear is like being under the surface of a huge, overpowering lake. When you've nearly swam to the light on the surface it shoots far out of your sight again. Still, I'll enjoy the swim. What'd I do if I reached the top?
Quote by TheChaz

I just go "on a scale of 1-10 how cheesy do you like your pick up lines?" I get a response about 90% of the time. Just have a few pick up lines ready for when they respond or just google one when they reply.
Quote by DardySon
I just go "on a scale of 1-10 how cheesy do you like your pick up lines?" I get a response about 90% of the time. Just have a few pick up lines ready for when they respond or just google one when they reply.

That's actually pretty smart.......I might try that....

If I ever get matched up with someone
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
I don't really do one night stands any more. Kinda lost interest in it.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by i_lovemetallica
That's actually pretty smart.......I might try that....

If I ever get matched up with someone

Just use "I sexually identify myself as an apache attack helicopter. Because my sex is the bomb "

Slays 'em everytime.
I have an aversion to dating apps. My best friend uses it a lot, and while it gets him laid, the girls are always crazy and pathetic.
PM me for newts
Quote by StewieSwan
I have an aversion to dating apps. My best friend uses it a lot, and while it gets him laid, the girls are always crazy and pathetic.

He's still getting laid though so I suppose it works.
Quote by sasquatchjosh96
Just use "I sexually identify myself as an apache attack helicopter. Because my sex is the bomb "

Slays 'em everytime.

Nah "are you actually Flappy Bird? Cos I want to tap you all night long" works so much better.

Full disclosure I've never tried this line and most likely never will.
Page 1 of 2