Hey guys so I'm in a predicament, I have a matte grey Charvel Desolation and I wanna drop some new pickups in it! But, I can't decide on the new 6string models of the Seymour Duncan Nazgül Sentient combo or the Pegasus Sentient combo, what do you guys think? I usually play rock, punk, metal, and core by the way.
You know you're loved when someone breaks a guitar over your leg and everyone's more concerned about the guitar than you.

Quote by Fiire
^total philosopher
There's no correct answer to this. Listen to the sound clips on their website, listen to sound clips on YouTube, and pick. Or find out what your favorite artist uses and use that.
If you did strictly progressive or death metal, I'd recommend the Nazgul. If your needs are more diverse, go with the Pegasus/Sentient combo...great pickups!
Dave @ Seymour Duncan
Amp?
Charvel So-Cal (SH6TB/N, killswitch), Jackson RR5FR (TB6/Jazz, Drop C). Joyo pxl pro.
Loop1=Crybaby from hell, Boss PS-5, Seymour Duncan 805 or Green Rhino, EQD Hoof or Earthbound Audio Super Collider. Loop 1 into ISP Decimator II.
Loop 2 (FX loop)-Line6 M9, TC Spark Mini. Loop 2 into mxr 10band. All into a Peavey Triple XXX 212, Ibanez IL15.