Page 1 of 2
If you guys have videos on youtube please leave some links to the videos. Show me your chops!

Just pretend I'm an old embittered talent scout.
Last edited by TobusRex at Dec 13, 2015,
Just a minute ago, I was watching old video projects from high school. I won't share them because they involve my friends, but I just want to talk about video projects because those are fun and I love making them.
Free Ali
Free Lard
I don't enjoy sharing my ugly mug but hey man whatever helps get you off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReolO5GRaNE
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
@josh - sick chops dude. also, could have sworn i heard one of plini's motif's in there.

EDIT: oh wait, they put out a split EP together, duh
Last edited by Jon777 at Dec 13, 2015,
Quote by Jon777
@josh - sick chops dude. also, could have sworn i heard one of plini's motif's in there.

EDIT: oh wait, they put out a split EP together, duh
Thanks.

I've also been trying to learn the solo in Plini's "Away" but that's a lot harder.
Quote by snipelfritz

wow, who knew joshua garcia had guitar chops

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbokws-DI3A

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
im learning song mad ting ravel innit so maybe i'll record it once i've got it idk
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Thanks guys
Quote by snipelfritz

I will in a few days, provided hell freezes over first.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
you are a sexy man

not at all how I envisioned you but even better
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Some pretty good stuff posted so far...

I don't have any cool BR shred vids but feel free to check out the band. A few live gig vids and some demo tracks. Pretty mainstream stuff to throw a wide net and not too much guitar solo work. The crazy comes out 4th set.

http://www.bandmix.com/cajundaddy/
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Quote by Pastafarian96
you are a sexy man

not at all how I envisioned you but even better

:3
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by Pastafarian96
you are a sexy man
This was my first thought as well, actually.

You've got it made.
Quote by snipelfritz

i have zero fashion sense and generally dont care so ya, ripped jeans
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

That's ok I almost recorded that video wearing a red plaid button down shirt.

A plaid button down shirt. Can you believe it?

But then I realized I was playing something wrong and re-recorded it properly.
Quote by snipelfritz

as a canadian, red plaid is beautiful
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by TobusRex
If you guys have videos on youtube please leave some links to the videos. Show me your chops!

Just pretend I'm an old embittered talent scout.

Some likes and subs would be appreciated, Planning on uploading some Burn The Priest songs I've tabbed out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lR-6tcKbeY
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
Quote by theguitarist

Nice. PC or Console?

If PC what were you using to stream? Looks p good.

Also, Josh, you got mad axe chops. I would have your babbies.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by theguitarist

I played the shit outta BF4 when I had my xbox one, got pretty high on the Leaderboards for Light Machine Gun, I've got a bunch of clips on my xbox account. Fuck I miss playing this game, so awesome.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
Last edited by nanna_guy414 at Dec 14, 2015,
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Nice. PC or Console?

If PC what were you using to stream? Looks p good.

Also, Josh, you got mad axe chops. I would have your babbies.

ps4. was trying out the share function back then.

I remember initially it had some goofy crap where you could only upload to facebook, so if you wanted it elsewhere you had to download it off facebook with a pc and some kind of video grabber and then reupload it.

Quote by nanna_guy414
I played the shit outta BF4 when I had my xbox one, got pretty high on the Leaderboards for Light Machine Gun, I've got a bunch of clips on my xbox account. Fuck I miss playing this game, so awesome.

yeah lmgs were so underrated. bad players were so terrible with them but if you were good at the game it was like cheating since you could grind out tons of kills without being slowed down by reloads or running out of ammo. my kills per minute with lmgs far outclassed other weapons just because of that. some pro guy suggested to me angled grip was better if you knew what you were doing because at that skill level you should be killing everyone in a few shots, so the first shot recoil was going to be your biggest problem, and it turned out he was right.

later applied the same thing to using battle rifles in hardline, which was another underrated yet op set up (at the start anyway, stopped playing around the time the first expansion dropped, so I dunno what got ruined in later patches)

haven't played battlefront yet (still on fallout lmao) but I hear it's not really the same so I guess I gotta wait until bf5 for this kinda fun again.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
ps4. was trying out the share function back then.

I remember initially it had some goofy crap where you could only upload to facebook, so if you wanted it elsewhere you had to download it off facebook with a pc and some kind of video grabber and then reupload it.

yeah lmgs were so underrated. bad players were so terrible with them but if you were good at the game it was like cheating since you could grind out tons of kills without being slowed down by reloads or running out of ammo. my kills per minute with lmgs far outclassed other weapons just because of that. some pro guy suggested to me angled grip was better if you knew what you were doing because at that skill level you should be killing everyone in a few shots, so the first shot recoil was going to be your biggest problem, and it turned out he was right.

later applied the same thing to using battle rifles in hardline, which was another underrated yet op set up (at the start anyway, stopped playing around the time the first expansion dropped, so I dunno what got ruined in later patches)

haven't played battlefront yet (still on fallout lmao) but I hear it's not really the same so I guess I gotta wait until bf5 for this kinda fun again.

The one gun that always pissed me off was the DMR's, way too much damage and the rate of fire was ridiculous.

Havent played hardline, ive heard mixed reviews about it, once I get an xbox one again I might give it a shot, but I'll probably go back to BF4 since I bought all the DLC for it and only got to play the first map pack.

Battlefront looks fairly decent, DICE don't usually disappoint, not by my standards anyway.

I've heard mixed reviews about the new fallout as well, a lot of the hardcore fans are saying it terrible since the skill tree is basically non existant, but the weapon modding looking pretty interesting.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
Page 1 of 2