Page 1 of 2
I've been looking forward to gettin a little pampering because I've been working a lot and was going to make a daytrip next weekend to this big spa facility with some friends. But then I just learned that place requires nudity... and I'm not so much concerned about it if I was by myself but my friends are also gonna be there and I'm pretty sure we have an unspoken no-no about that...

Such a goddamn bummer I just wanted to go on a trip and get a massage!!!!

Anyways, would you be / are you comfortable being naked with your friends......

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
id have no problem with it i dont think. but im used to being unclothed around friends because of sports teams, the showers, etc theres no way to make this post not awkward lol so yea im ok with bein nude with the dudes yolo
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I don't really seek it out, but I'd be down for that whole Korean Spa experience.

I'd just need to do some manscaping first. It's been a little while and that shit is like a jungle right now. If you're nice, I'll let you meet baloo.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
seriously people just need to show each other their dicks right off the bat when they first meet so its out of the way and then itd never awkward if u ever see each others dick again its like yeah whatev
Jfc no I'm a skeleton
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by Ichikurosaki
seriously people just need to show each other their dicks right off the bat when they first meet so its out of the way and then itd never awkward if u ever see each others dick again its like yeah whatev

about 10-15 years too late for that

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Ichikurosaki

I bet you're a riot at parties.
i think with the right motivation my group of male friends and me could get naked in front of each other

female friends idc
are we just talking all male friends? i think i would prefer not to, but wouldn't mind if a situation arose in which it happened. that's with dudes and/or girls or just your gender or whatever

It's also important to note that in certain spa cultures, if you insist on covering your junk, people will assume your dick is diseased and you're trying to cover up something nasty.
Maybe in a sauna where wearing clothes would look pretty silly.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I probably could and would.

I already get told off for my nudity in the flat as it is when I walk around shirtless or wrapped in a towel though.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
idk my friends have all been naked around each other. several have built saunas or hot tubs for their houses so it's p normal. my close friends spend the night at each other's houses if it gets late or we have all camped together at some point so we're all fairly comfortable changing in front of each other or being nude without it being a thing.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

So you are not allowed to put a towel on your bits?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I've been naked in front of friends before, getting changed, skinny dipping etc it's not that big of a deal to me it's not like we parade around in front of each other or look for every opportunity to naked
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by Neo Evil11

nope.
why do you have to be naked? wear a towel, then when all the guys leave the room, and it's just you and the ladies.....whip it off.
Last edited by mattedbird at Dec 14, 2015,
I've seen some of my close friends naked and some have had the probable displeasure of seeing me nude.

It depends on how I'm feeling. I think I'd be more self conscious nowadays because I've been fattening up.
None of the people I still call my friend have seen me naked and I haven't seen them naked.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11

Only if it's a wet bath sheet hanging on your bit, because you feel like showing off it's might.

For those of you savages who don't know, towel sizes go from facecloth - hand towel - bath towel - bath sheet(normally about 3' x 5')
lol who cares
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by mattedbird
why do you have to be naked? wear a towel, then when all the guys leave the room, and it's just you and the ladies.....whip it off.

*cough* op is asian
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by Ssargentslayer
man u all bunch of pussies, strip down and be FREE. Feel the window on ur scrotum

ya I didn't wanna say anything but I'm a bit surprised that so many folks here are afraid of friends seeing their willies and/or bare tummies/booties and stuff

everyone has genitals and stomachs and booties (and I apologize to those that lack any one of those things.) plus everyone can see your body when you're wearing clothes too, it's just a little more HD with the clothes off. more often than not, people are way more willing to stare at you if you have your clothes on than if you have your clothes off (bc that uncomfortable/rude unless you're sexing)
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

In my mind, I can say I'd have no real problems with it. The body is just the body and there's nothing really gross about it.

Having said that, I'm so insecure that I'd probably just wind up being anxious the whole time.
BLIP
i'll tell you, no matter how weird or ugly you think your body is, you become very free of insecurities after you've been naked with a whole bunch of people at once. It's kind of liberating actually.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

^ it is v true.

honestly most of the people who own hot tubs/saunas here are really chunky dudes who were previously self-conscious about being naked in front of people, then had a hot tub/sauna experience that changed their perspectives so much that they invested in their own to share with folks

also folks would be surprised at how nonsexual things get when everyone is nude. feels more childlike than anything.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

eh, i'd rather not. liberation for me is losing control of your body, not feeling comfortable in it

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I thought this was going to be some weird iphone app.
His fatal flaw is his inability to play a tapping lick, upside down, with his penis.
Page 1 of 2