if it used to be someone else's dick??

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/07/health/penis-transplants-being-planned-to-heal-troops-hidden-wounds.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0

Some doctors have criticized the idea of penis transplants, saying they are not needed to save the patient’s life. But Dr. Richard J. Redett, director of pediatric plastic and reconstructive surgery at Johns Hopkins, said, “If you meet these people, you see how important it is.”

“To be missing the penis and parts of the scrotum is devastating,” Dr. Redett said. “That part of the body is so strongly associated with your sense of self and identity as a male. These guys have given everything they have.”

what do YOU think?
The organ will come from a deceased donor

That'd give me the heebie jeebies.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
There was a thing about this on The Ricky Gervais Show where he asked Karl about a body transplant or something and he said something to the effect of, "So what you're doing is watching someone else wank?"

Deep thinking.
Free Ali
Quote by ErikLensherr

[Insert pun about rising from the dead]
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
sometimes i play the organ but i'm not great at it. my piano knowledge carries through but lol @ me doing footpedals and buggered if i know when to use the posaune or nachthorn stops
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by ErikLensherr

Yeah, what if the dead guy's ghost is still in there or something?

Do you think he got to like pick out the dick. Like there's some weird salesperson like "oh, this model would look great on you! Why don't you take it for a spin around the room."
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
Yeah, what if the dead guy's ghost is still in there or something?

Do you think he got to like pick out the dick. Like there's some weird salesperson like "oh, this model would look great on you! Why don't you take it for a spin around the room."

Yup. I believe in ghosts myself.

I have noticed in Poltergiest that it was a movie about people disturbing graves in a movie that used real bones. coincidence or a message from beyond the grave.

http://www.omgfacts.com/hollywood/11008/The-movie-Poltergeist-used-real-skeletons-because-they-were-cheaper-than-buying-props

And in a truly odd scene, a poster for superbowl 1988 when the movie was set in 1982.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik5iQUPAkXo

I don't know about you,but i feel you shouldn't mess with anything like that.
Ghost cock, ghost cock...Oooooh, spooper in your pooper!
That sucks to have to endure, but they shouldn't pretend the goal isn't about socialization. The awareness that it's someone else's body part would probably drive them mad (yes drive them nuts I know I left it out for a reason).
Quote by Axelfox
Yup. I believe in ghosts myself.

I have noticed in Poltergiest that it was a movie about people disturbing graves in a movie that used real bones. coincidence or a message from beyond the grave.

http://www.omgfacts.com/hollywood/11008/The-movie-Poltergeist-used-real-skeletons-because-they-were-cheaper-than-buying-props

And in a truly odd scene, a poster for superbowl 1988 when the movie was set in 1982.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik5iQUPAkXo

I don't know about you,but i feel you shouldn't mess with anything like that.

I see a fish, a wookie, and Ernie. No superbowl poster.
Quote by Axelfox
I can access it on my imac

I'll check it again, I never know what my computer is doing half the time.
Quote by mattedbird
it won't let me go there. connection issue.

Got it. Damn, that's wild. Is this a new discovery or has it been known for a while?
Quote by mattedbird
Got it. Damn, that's wild. Is this a new discovery or has it been known for a while?

wat
Quote by Axelfox
wat

did they just recently find out the connection? I never heard of this before.
Quote by mattedbird
did they just recently find out the connection? I never heard of this before.

Que?
I have stuck dildos from zetapaws and such and they have felt good. Is it gay to use a dildo and think it feels good?
Quote by Axelfox
I have stuck dildos from zetapaws and such and they have felt good. Is it gay to use a dildo and think it feels good?

Only if it vibrates.
I would imagine the only difference between sucking your own cock or your own thumb is one makes you cum the other does not. So is it the act we are judging or the intent?

I mean if you were sucking your thumb no one would really do anything other than maybe call you a baby, however if someone asked and you told them that by sucking your thumb you "get off" then they would be like wtf? So again, i think it really boils down to intent?
Quote by Axelfox

I don't see any problem with that, what-so-eva
Quote by Dick Savage
I would imagine the only difference between sucking your own cock or your own thumb is one makes you cum the other does not. So is it the act we are judging or the intent?

I mean if you were sucking your thumb no one would really do anything other than maybe call you a baby, however if someone asked and you told them that by sucking your thumb you "get off" then they would be like wtf? So again, i think it really boils down to intent?

:joel:

Dada...DA DA!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaEN-eyBMQ4
help.

i tried and something in my back made a funny sound and now i'm stuck like this.

pls guys, i don't want my dad to see me like this.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
help.

i tried and something in my back made a funny sound and now i'm stuck like this.

pls guys, i don't want my dad to see me like this.

ok